Orange is the new Black

The St. Jude Classic.

The World Wars

Payne on GC

Payne Stewart special on NBC

Shark tank

Braves/Dbacks

Curtis Cup final day

At midnight EST tonight, is a documentary on the making of Caddyshack.
It's on BIO.

DVR is set.

Beachfront Bargain Hunt

Orange is the new Black still.... Haha

Guy's Grocery Games...I clearly watch too much Food Network.

Spurs game

Flipping between Centerstage with Michael Kay; and the Miss USA Pageant. Only because my cousin, Miss Florida Brittany Oldehoff just advanced to the Top 20.

Flipping between Centerstage with Michael Kay; and the Miss USA Pageant. Only because my cousin, Miss Florida Brittany Oldehoff just advanced to the Top 20.

OK I know she's your cousin and all but I just looked her up.......damn! Lol some good genes in your family

umm what? :in-love:

OK I know she's your cousin and all but I just looked her up.......damn! Lol some good genes in your family
My father's cousin's daughter...so we're second cousins I guess. Still kind of creepy for me to see some of the pics, but I'm rooting for her.

My father's cousin's daughter...so we're second cousins I guess. Still kind of creepy for me to see some of the pics, but I'm rooting for her.

Completely understand haha I have a distant relative that did pageant stuff too (not at that high of a level) but you do wish you saw less lol hopefully your cousin will win tho!

The doc and I are up to S2:E3 of game of thrones. It's been a fun rainy weekend.

LeBron vs some other team.

And she's on to the top 5! Go Brittany!

I knew you were on Team Dot Com for a reason.

Just finished watching The Lone Survivor. Intense. Now watching the end of the Spurs game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back