#OutingApproved - What It Means

Making an early appearance. I like it. Congrats P4B and PhillyV!!!

Got my THP towel today. And with it, was a little something extra...

pa2y2esu.jpg

So what's it mean to you Phil? Have you finally been found?

So what's it mean to you Phil? Have you finally been found?

Haha I guess I have been found. To me, being #OutingApproved is so much more than hitting a fairway on #1. It's more of stepping up to the challenge and not backing down. It's putting your fear of meeting new people aside to go to an event with 39 other THPers. It's shaking the hand of someone you've never met before but feel like brothers. It's getting what THP is about. And yes that's cliche. But it's so damn true

Haha I guess I have been found. To me, being #OutingApproved is so much more than hitting a fairway on #1. It's more of stepping up to the challenge and not backing down. It's putting your fear of meeting new people aside to go to an event with 39 other THPers. It's shaking the hand of someone you've never met before but feel like brothers. It's getting what THP is about. And yes that's cliche. But it's so damn true

:drinks::friends:

Going to do my best to earn one of those shirts at #TheGauntlet

Pretty excited to roll this out this weekend.

And we are all excited to have a shot to earn one this weekend!

Let's just put it this way. I am not #OutingApproved but will try my best to become one.

We will all be lined up and cheering for each other on that first tee, #OutingApproved is an awesome objective.

At least 3 more chances this year for me.

Odds state that I'm bound to get #outingapproved in one of them!

I'm excited, I covet all my THP branded gear and this has quite the special meaning.

I want a video of one of the presentations, that would be epic!

Jake with the first #OutingApproved shirt last weekend. Looking forward to see who earns the next ones!

#OutingApproved - What It Means

Wearing mine tonight. Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Can't wait to see who else becomes #OutingApproved
detehu3a.jpg

Quite a few guys earned these today on the 1st tee.
Nerves were high and they delivered.

Good stuff all. Really want to get my hands on one of these shirts in OC......

Not sure I will be #OutingApproved this year but love hearing guys earning their stripes!

Quite a few guys earned these today on the 1st tee.
Nerves were high and they delivered.
Nice, can't wait to see the selfies soon!

Good stuff gents!!! #outingapproved

Got mine today. Hit my best drive of the day when it counted most!

Back