The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Only 3 more days of work, then off to Tennessee. Not packed yet, waiting on some things to arrive. I'm ready for a great weekend full of THP/SeeMore awesomeness.

Me too, and they came today:
THPtowels_zps707972a4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now I'm ready!

Me too, and they came today:
THPtowels_zps707972a4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now I'm ready!

Very nice pick ups. I too will be sporting a few new THP items this weekend.

Great partner and pairing on Saturday

Grins & DawgDaddy
Canadan & Coers

Then on Sunday another great time to be enjoyed.

niteowl03 & Flying Wedge
rambler & DawgDaddy

Looks like an awesome weekend already!

Great partner and pairing on Saturday

Grins & DawgDaddy
Canadan & Coers

Then on Sunday another great time to be enjoyed.

niteowl03 & Flying Wedge
rambler & DawgDaddy

Looks like an awesome weekend already!

Hope you don't mind partnering with a Yellow Jacket. :p

I'm really looking forward to these pairings. Should be a lot of fun.

Saturday:
Nate & Six4three5
TyJohnston & v.man

Sunday:
jman & v.man
Six4three5 & Jholl2277

Some nice looking pairings. Have fun guys and can't wait to follow along.

I'm really looking forward to these pairings. Should be a lot of fun.

Saturday:
Nate & Six4three5
TyJohnston & v.man

Sunday:
jman & v.man
Six4three5 & Jholl2277

Oh man you got stuck with me twice? I apologize now for the ridiculous outfits lol.

Oh man you got stuck with me twice? I apologize now for the ridiculous outfits lol.

I'm bummed we didn't get paired up...guess it would be a bit ridiculous having two of us looking outlandish

I'm bummed we didn't get paired up...guess it would be a bit ridiculous having two of us looking outlandish

I was thinking the same thing dude lol as soon as I saw pairings were made I was thinking let me be with David!! Lol

I was also thinking the same thing. I know in Indy I was thinking oh great another Jimmy Sheflin here LOL....

I was also thinking the same thing. I know in Indy I was thinking oh great another Jimmy Sheflin here LOL....

You loved all three days outfits. Don't lie

Yeah loved them ;) Seriously though I think If you and Hunter Mahan stood next to each other you guys would look like brothers or twins.
You loved all three days outfits. Don't lie

Yeah loved them ;) Seriously though I think If you and Hunter Mahan stood next to each other you guys would look like brothers or twins.

Haha haven't heard that one before. But I'll take it over the Brandon Weeden comparison all day long

Haha haven't heard that one before. But I'll take it over the Brandon Weeden comparison all day long

Yea I think with your shades on and flat bill you look like him.

Another day closer to this incredible event!!!

Heck Yeah!!!! My journey starts Thursday as I will start my drive down half way.
Another day closer to this incredible event!!!

Heck Yeah!!!! My journey starts Thursday as I will start my drive down half way.

Mine does as well as soon as I finish making a presentation around 4:00.

Mine does as well as soon as I finish making a presentation around 4:00.
Awesome guys...have a great trip. I'll be following along the updates of this event as i watch the US Open. Still love that tie-in Payne winning at Pinehurst 15 years ago and you guys being at SeeMore during the US Open. Lots of good Karma going on there.

This is going to be a great weekend full of some great putting information. I hate that I had to pass up in this one & will be following along with everyone else.

If you are as nice as my buddy Barry it will be my pleasure.

I'll do my best, and hopefully we'll have fun, learn from the SeeMore guys, and play some good golf.

I played with Rambler in Indy. You will enjoy the round buddy.

Thanks v.man. If DawgDaddy hits as many fairways as you, I'll have to bottle some of that red clay or kudzu and sell it.

I will be heading out in roughly 48 hours, I want to be in Franklin in time to check in and then have a good supper before everything starts on Friday. #BeyondExcited

I will be heading out in roughly 48 hours, I want to be in Franklin in time to check in and then have a good supper before everything starts on Friday. #BeyondExcited

Wish I could get there Thursday evening and join you for that good supper but my stupid job prevents me from doing such. Within a couple of hours of Franklin by midnight Thursday is best I can do. But at least I will be near for the incredible three days of activities that will commence at about 10 am on Friday!

I still don't know when to come in, ugh. I guess I need to look and see if I can get a cheap room Thursday night, honestly don't know if I want to play Friday anyways though.

Back