The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Defiantly need to join us for a friday round my friend. I am heading down half way on thursday so I wont have a long drive friday. How long is yoru drive or are you flying?
I still don't know when to come in, ugh. I guess I need to look and see if I can get a cheap room Thursday night, honestly don't know if I want to play Friday anyways though.

Defiantly need to join us for a friday round my friend. I am heading down half way on thursday so I wont have a long drive friday. How long is yoru drive or are you flying?

9 and a half hour drive in. Easy drive really.

I still don't know when to come in, ugh. I guess I need to look and see if I can get a cheap room Thursday night, honestly don't know if I want to play Friday anyways though.

If you were coming from the south, I would be more than happy to share my free HI Express room in Athens, AL (about 1.5 hours S of Franklin) with you.

No surprise here, but SeeMore is excited!

No surprise here, but SeeMore is excited!

I think it's going to even more excited at seemore with the us open going on. Allot of Payne Stewart love this week.

9 and a half hour drive in. Easy drive really.

Andrew and I have a room in memphis for $41. I can get you he place or you can crash on the floor if you want

Do the beds vibrate if you put 25 cents in the slots?

Didnt know Motel 6 offered that. Im gonna have to check it out

I think they went up to 50 cents. So now we are "BIGTIME"!

You are a THP Hall of Famer.....you are nothing but Big Time.

I wouldn't take it that far buddy. I am far from big time status on the course.

I just try and do my best to help out my teammate(s).

I saw the pairings for the weekend (and really liked them FWIW).

I haven't heard of any special tie ins related to pairings etc so wanted to throw it out there: are both rounds just is having a good old time with SPi instructors at our sides and playing our own ball, etc?

Just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I haven't heard of any special tie ins related to pairings etc so wanted to throw it out there: are both rounds just is having a good old time with SPi instructors at our sides and playing our own ball, etc?

Good question. Man, I am so pumped for hitting my first THP event! Add the fact that it's SeeMore - just too cool to contemplate! It's all gonna be new to me so I'm gonna try to soak it all in & appreciate how lucky I am to be in this!

Playing your own ball all weekend

Yes. These rounds are about the fun and instruction.
Wouldnt want to put a competition in place with instruction going on. People might revert back to comfort instead of change.

Who's the MC champion and who's not?

#enoughsaid

Yes, Yes, I know, you open every conversation we ever have with that line. I get it. You are great even when blankets aren't needed. :D

Fify

Can't cut him short :D

Still wish I was going with everyone as this event looks to be so much fun.

Greatness will be all around me this weeekend............and then add the SeeMore group!!! Wish it was Friday already.

Fify

Can't cut him short :D

Still wish I was going with everyone as this event looks to be so much fun.

Thanks Phil, my 2 time hall of fame brother!

Finalizing meet and greet plans for Friday night and dinner is all set for Saturday night now at SeeMore HQ.

I'm kind of glad that there isn't a competition this weekend. Now we can concentrate on learning some good fundamentals of putting. Besides, I'm a bit dinged up at the moment and would have felt bad about letting my partner down.

Back