#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many have read over the last few months, THP has a full schedule of close to 15 events in 2014. One of those events is something incredibly unique with Wilson Staff and THP called #PersonalDistance and it is going to be incredible. To read about the entire 2014 THP Events Calendar, click here.

Today we are excited to continue the entry process into #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff. <--- All event info can be found here

100-Year-Centennial-Bag.jpeg

THP Events
How do you get into THP Events? All you need is your 2014 Albatross Club Membership. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you qualify for all of our events if you get in. If you are not and want the chance to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Entering
What you will need - THP & Twitter
Your job will be to tell the world why you want to find #PersonalDistance
4 Lucky THPers have already been selected to be a part of this special and there are 5 more spots open. However one person selected will not be able to come due to schedule obligation, so this is open for 6 THPers to come and join in on one of the best THP Events of the year.

Here are the rules
1. Six winners will be selected out of the entries.
2. Only one entry per person will be counted.
3. You must be 18 years or older to join the THP Event
4. There are costs associated w/ the event. The link above has that info.
5. Deadline for entries is Monday 6/16/14 at 11:59am EST.

3 Steps To Success
1. Post on twitter why you want to gain #PersonalDistance. You must include @WilsonGolf and @HackersParadise and #PersonalDistance in the message.
2. Copy that Tweet and post it in this thread as your official entry.
3. Sit back and see if you gained entry into this amazing event

The Prize
A Spot in #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff
A custom fit driver by Wilson Staff R&D custom fitting team
Tour of the Wilson Staff Innovation Center
Dinner & Golf in Chicago
All details are in the link posted above

And So Much More

Good luck everybody and we look forward to finding out who will be the final THPers to get invited to the incredible event known as #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff

Excellent. Going to be some happy THP'rs very soon.

6 winners...Holy cow

6 winners is incredible, let the fun begin!!

Holy smokes 6!? Gonna be a heck of a day for a half dozen THPers when winners are announced. Better believe I'm getting my entry in.

6 people at once? Awesome.

Oh man, 6 lucky guys! Too cool

Entry:

Here's mine, good luck yall.
Hope to see ya in Chicago!

6 spots up for grabs. Wow. Thinking cap needs to be put on for this one.

Thanks THP and Wilson!

Last edited:

Just awesome 6 spots!!! Here is my entry....

3ezuraju.jpg

This event is gonna be legendary! Good luck to all. Thanks THP and Wilson Golf for this awesome opportunity.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Last edited:
Good luck everybody!!!

Official Entry:

@_PhillyV: Ive already become #OutingApproved and now I need to gain #PersonalDistance !! Hope I get picked by @hackersparadise and @WilsonGolf

Good luck everyone!!

Entry:

This is going to be amazing!
This has been on my radar for some time!

Entry:

@girardgolf: I want to impress the new wife on the course with hitting fairways and gaining #PersonalDistance thanks to
@WilsonGolf & @hackersparadise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 spots up for grabs to an incredible event. Here goes nothing!

@PicknSplinters During a round, it is me vs the golf course. I need @WilsonGolf help with my #PersonalDistance to shoot my personal best! @hackersparadise

Good luck everyone!!

Oh yea another chance to get in with @WilsonGolf. This will be a awesome time and no one should mid out...

I can't find my original post in the original thread, so to be safe, I will re-post my original tweet.

Entry

Thanks to @Wilsongolf and THP for this great opportunity!!!!

Wow, six spots available!! Good luck to everyone who enters. Great odds for an event of this magnitude.

Back