New from Monterey

mrygolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys. I just started golfing about 4 months ago at the age of 30. Originally from MA but moved to Monterey, CA last year and made it almost a year until one of my buddies finally convinced me to come golfing with him. I was hooked after that.

I've only played a couple of the muni's around me so far but I'm looking forward to hitting some of the nicer courses out here once I get a little better. Finally broke 100 last weekend with a 97 but I'm usually right around 110. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Looking forward to learning a thing or two.

Welcome, and it's terrific to see another Californian on the boards. You've come to the right spot as everyone here is really helpful with advice and totally respectful of one's game, whatever the numbers on the scorecard are.

:welcome: I spent about 6 wonderful months at Fort Ord back in the 60's :act-up:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! Congrats on breaking 100 for the 1st time!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! You habe come to the right place to learn about all things golf!

Welcome to THP!!! The Monterey area is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen.

Welcome!

Welcome, I'm jealous, Monterey is gorgeous.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! You definitely live in the right place for golf. Congrats on breaking 100.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Greetings from San Luis Obispo! I try to make it up to the peninsula a few times a year, you certainly are blessed to be in golf's greatest zipcode. As others have said, this is the place to be. Loads of great reviews, good advice and general friendly banter. Hope to see you at a future gathering.

welcome to the team!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back