Dumb & Dumber 2 (movie)

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Trailer premier just shown on Jimmy Fallon, and looks to be more of what we loved of the first one.

Say it sucked, say it was an awful movie, but it sure as hell made for many laughs and jokes.

Can't wait for this one.

I'll go see it in theaters. The first one was definitely dumb (probably what they were going for), but that's why I liked it.

I'll go see it in theaters. The first one was definitely dumb (probably what they were going for), but that's why I liked it.

Exactly dude.

Stupid. Dumb. Just slapstick comedy.

ZVvzXdU.jpg

Maybe my favorite part of the movie and I don't even know why. Makes me laugh every time.

[video=youtube;G4ev-BtPMM8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4ev-BtPMM8[/video]

Trailer premier just shown on Jimmy Fallon, and looks to be more of what we loved of the first one.

Say it sucked, say it was an awful movie, but it sure as hell made for many laughs and jokes.

Can't wait for this one.

guess I'll have to check it on youtube tomorrow

I can't wait. There were so many stupid parts in the first movie that were hysterical that if it's anything like it, critics will hate it and that means it'll be funny as all hell

I went to high school with the guy in dumb and dumberer.

Sad but true.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this. I enjoyed the first one, was silly stupid.

Finally. One of my favorite movies to quote. Can't wait for this one.

Jim Carrey & Jennifer Lawrence I am there

No doubt I will be seeing this in the theaters, I loved the 1st one.

Long time coming,been over 10 years? Defently will watch another one

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Sign me up. The first one still has me rolling even after about a dozen watches.

Ah, the greatest random cameo of a sports legend, Sea Bass!

I'll definitely be seeing this.

Long time coming,been over 10 years? Defently will watch another one

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I think they said 20 years.

I'm on the fence about it. I absolutely loved the first because it was original and the jokes were just ridiculous. I'm scared they may be trying too hard with this one but we'll see. I'm definitely going to watch it but I hope it's not an epic fail like Anchorman 2

"Are they inside that turkey?"

:bulgy-eyes:

Need to see the trailer. The first one was one of the funniest movies I ever saw in a theater.

Ok just saw it. I want to see this movie.

Oh ya it looks juvenile. I'll see it for sure!

should be good...loved the first one

Yep. I will be watching this one, my wife said she'd drop me off at the theater.

I just fear the sequel letdown

Back