Hello from S Jersey

thug the bunny

In Situ
Reaction score
Handicap
So this is paradise...looks nice.

I'm a refuge from other forums. One was a not very disguised front for a bunch of guys selling their 'program'. Very cliquey; their adherents would descend upon you if you even presented an idea that did not match the 'program'. The other is a huge forum awash with trolls, where the mods for some reason tend to stomp on people trying to defend themselves from troll posts rather than the trolls themselves.

From what I have seen so far, THP looks very homey, more like a community than the others, so I hope this third time will be the charm.

I have been hacking for 30 yrs, I'm a member of a S Jersey resort course, and I believe that golf is the most beautiful game ever invented. Look forward to chatting and learning!

Welcome to THP Thug!

While I dont know about other places, I do know that THP is rather unique with the Tour Van, THP Events, and a community of members that are incredible.

Welcome! I expect you will find what you are looking for here.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

:welcome: I think you are now a member of the best golf forum on the planet, jump in and participate. You will love it here.

You have come to the perfect place. Welcome to THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!! You'll love it here

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP, Thug. I believe you'll find this is the place you've been searching for.

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome and have fun. Its definitely different than others out there

Back