The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to get a nap after golf. I get home, take a quick shower, turn on golf and sleep through it. Wonderfully relaxing.

I just woke up from a nap too. It felt good but now I wont be able to sleep later.

Wait, is that? It seems like...., no, it is for sure. The sun is shining.

It's nice and windy, too. Perfect drying out conditions. I would like to venture onto a golf links in the very near future.

Kevin

I just woke up from a nap too. It felt good but now I wont be able to sleep later.

:rofl: you've got the 'Over the Top' movie poster as your avatar!!

"Meet me halfway.....across the sky...." God Bless you Kenny Loggins...

My daughter's report card came by email today. The A's have it. They eliminated what limited competition there was from the last quarter.

Kevin

My daughter's report card came by email today. The A's have it. They eliminated what limited competition there was from the last quarter.

Kevin

Yay for Junior Lancer!

Kevin
Congratulations to you and your family, Kevin!

:rofl: you've got the 'Over the Top' movie poster as your avatar!!
Im not sure why its funny. Its arguably one of the greatest movies ever.

I took a little break and a walk to pay my credit card bill and stopped by Coffee Bean on my walk back and got myself a nice ice blended banana caramel drink. My bad day is getting a teeny bit better :) Although, it could get worse, but I don't think it could get any worse (my day...that is)...

I took a little break and a walk to pay my credit card bill and stopped by Coffee Bean on my walk back and got myself a nice ice blended banana caramel drink. My bad day is getting a teeny bit better :) Although, it could get worse, but I don't think it could get any worse (my day...that is)...

I am so glad you have been able to put a positive spin on an otherwise crappy day. :bananadance:

Im not sure why its funny. Its arguably one of the greatest movies ever.

It's an awesome movie, I think it's funny that you actually found the movie poster!

It's an awesome movie, I think it's funny that you actually found the movie poster!

Maybe but im pretty sure you wouldnt find it so funny if Lincoln Hawk was taking you over the top. I believe it was based on a true story as well which would almost make it a documentary.

YAY!! I should be getting my first ever outfit from Golftini in the mail on Friday :clapp:

Maybe but im pretty sure you wouldnt find it so funny if Lincoln Hawk was taking you over the top. I believe it was based on a true story as well which would almost make it a documentary.

Key word being 'almost' That movie was WWE for arm wrestlers :banana:

I finally got to real grass today. Yeah!!!!! Driving range was open, the course too, but walking only. I just hit off the range. Loved it.

I had such a blast at the outdoor range. I was hitting everything great. Last time I went to the range last week I got the shanks, but I think thats all cleared up.

I had such a blast at the outdoor range. I was hitting everything great. Last time I went to the range last week I got the shanks, but I think thats all cleared up.

Like you, I had a blast. Unlike you, I'll be sore tomorrow, lol. Still well worth it.

My garden is complete in my golf bag. I just got my Daphnes rose head cover the other day :clapp: I'd like to get the sunflower and daisy but my woods and hybrids have flowers on them already.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

My garden is complete in my golf bag. I just got my Daphnes rose head cover the other day :clapp: I'd like to get the sunflower and daisy but my woods and hybrids have flowers on them already.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

what are you using for weeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back