The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Everything is packed, now to clean out tons of golf stuff from the car and get it packed for tomorrow's trip. #AlmostReadyToRoll

So going into this weekend to SeeMore should I be worried about my current grip the Claw. It seems like I don't see much info with Seemore and that grip. I defiantly am clear minded and willing to take everything in and change what I need to. And me using my SeeMore and clawgrip seems like I can hide the red dot pretty easy.

Announcement

Meet & Greet
Friday, 7pm at Tin Roof
http://www.tinroofbars.com/Home/Cool_Springs

I was told it is about a 10 minute walk from the hotel or 2 minute car ride. From the hotel, if people are ready, I can take a few in the Tour Van to make it easier (assuming parking is plentiful).

The menu at this place looks amazing. Sounds like a pretty cool place too. Really looking forward to this weekend!

Everything is packed, now to clean out tons of golf stuff from the car and get it packed for tomorrow's trip. #AlmostReadyToRoll

I'm getting home from AZ late tonight. Tomorrow will be a laundry and club prep sprint before the early morning flight on Friday. Gonna be worth it.

So going into this weekend to SeeMore should I be worried about my current grip the Claw. It seems like I don't see much info with Seemore and that grip. I defiantly am clear minded and willing to take everything in and change what I need to. And me using my SeeMore and clawgrip seems like I can hide the red dot pretty easy.

Just go in open minded and see what they say, that's all I can tell ya, you'll be glad you did.

Just go in open minded and see what they say, that's all I can tell ya, you'll be glad you did.

I don't hear too many people who can argue with it... Changed my game, even though I'm not 100% SPi method. The fundamentals around it are awesome.

I don't hear too many people who can argue with it... Changed my game, even though I'm not 100% SPi method. The fundamentals around it are awesome.

It flat out works, changed me on the greens entirely

THP-logo.jpg
:seemore::quiet:

I haven't forgotten about this.

that's exactly how I am doing it. gotta stay open minded when learning.

Oooo chauffeured in the thp van?! you know, cuz driving and myself don't always agree..
You're not called Ty "Crash" Johnson for nothing. I'm just glad you're okay.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hey it's Nashville, gotta giddy up down there and boot scootin boogie. Yee Yee
Maybe I should bring my old cowboy hat too... LOL

FYI, nothing screams tourist in Nashville louder than boots, hats, and large belt buckles. :act-up:I hope you guys have a great time!

FYI, nothing screams tourist in Nashville louder than boots, hats, and large belt buckles. :act-up:I hope you guys have a great time!

+1 on this. Have a great time guys!!

Just an FYI for the meet and greet Friday night.
We do have our own private room and separate checks are fine.
Saturday night, dinner is of course on us.

Car is packed and ready for the trip tomorrow, now I can relax (not really). See everyone Friday or before, anyone wanting to get together for supper tomorrow night shoot me a PM.

Sounds great, I already know what I am ordering, nice menu.

No kidding....you only get that in Texas! Ha!

My wife wants me to buy her boots in Nashville. Is there a local place people go for boots....since we're on the subject.

Dress casual for both nights? Shorts, Puma shoes, and tee / golf shirts ok?

Or does one need something a bit nicer?

Good call Cookie. I was just wondering that myself.

There is no dress code from us.
I will be wearing golf pants and polo Saturday night.

There is no dress code from us.
I will be wearing golf pants and polo Saturday night.

Shorts and polos all weekend then!

Back