What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I know it's hard to really be excited when you know you should score better but at least you didn't shoot a 90+ on it either.
After my iffy start I thought the ol 45 was coming then finished well.

Dude, 39 with three 3 putts??? Hell of a ball strikimg day then!

I know!! I'm pretty sure I only missed 1 fairway and 2 greens!! Frustrating to say the least, but I know that'll be taken care of this weekend :D

After my iffy start I thought the ol 45 was coming then finished well.

Well there's a positive right there. Pulled it together and played solid after a bad start. Always nice to know it's there for you when you need it.

Played The Traditions Course at Cypresswood Golf Club with fellow THPer DGVillere and my usual cronies today.
Shot 76 (White Tees)
38 front with 2 bogies 7 pars
38 back with 3 bogies, 1 birdie, and 5 pars
Nothing to eventful, and was all over the hole, but the ball was afraid of the dark.
Although I must say that DGVillere did hit 2 great shots to get on the 18th green in 2 (playing 496 yards), and darn near made his putt for eagle and had a Tap In Birdie!
And as always the course was enjoyable, company was great, and playing with fellow THPers is always enjoyable!

b2e86805def5087d1f32d6a884f41cce_f12.jpg
9400f07e6d97eb6d676b372fd98777c0_f13.jpg

Tradition-Scorecard-Only08-.jpg

Went out tonight to work on my short game, but was seeing some good progress and decided to go out for 9 to see how the practice translated to the course. Started double, triple, and was getting frustrated, but ended up turning it around and finishing 7 over. The putting continues to be a struggle, but I've got plenty of motivation to get it figured out and keep working on it.

41/38=79 Played well, but putted terribly. Greens didnt help much but im all out of whack wih a putter. Thank goodness this will be resolved this weekend in Franklin!

Played The Traditions Course at Cypresswood Golf Club with fellow THPer DGVillere and my usual cronies today.
Shot 76 (White Tees)
38 front with 2 bogies 7 pars
38 back with 3 bogies, 1 birdie, and 5 pars
Nothing to eventful, and was all over the hole, but the ball was afraid of the dark.
Although I must say that DGVillere did hit 2 great shots to get on the 18th green in 2 (playing 496 yards), and darn near made his putt for eagle and had a Tap In Birdie!
And as always the course was enjoyable, company was great, and playing with fellow THPers is always enjoyable!

b2e86805def5087d1f32d6a884f41cce_f12.jpg
9400f07e6d97eb6d676b372fd98777c0_f13.jpg

Tradition-Scorecard-Only08-.jpg

thanks Johnny, I had a 39/43 82, made two tap in birdies but couldn't get anything else to drop. First birdie on 2nd hole I hit the pin from about 70 yards and bounced off to 2 feet, and also the tap in on 18 after driver, 3 wood into the wind to reach the green in two. In between just nothing would drop had a couple lip out, drove a ball in the water on 17 and had 2-3 bad chips, but also 2-3 good up and downs. Still room to improve but much better off than where I was earlier this year. Looking forward to teeing it up with Johnny and the guys back at Cypresswood on Friday.

subbed in league last night...shot 38 , 2 over par. had 1 birdie, 3 bogies....all in all not too bad

38-45 = 83... I knew it was a mistake to forget my SeeMore putter. 11 GIRs and only one birdie.

Lost a pairs comp @work 2&1, played ok, still not getting off the tee as I would like but happy 150yds and in.

Very heavy showers so as well as players being wet, greens were alternating soggy/squelchy then draining quite quickly so pace was tough. Good fun tho.

1st time out this year and shot a 110 with new sticks. Lost at least 10 strokes on bad pitches.:banghead: Drained anything 10 ft. and in on the green. Played at Twin Base on Wright-Patt AFB.
I can live with it for now.:D

Nice TooHip. Hopefully you get out a few more times.

Most disappointing 82 ever.... Doubled 1 then was still +3 through 12 with birdies at 8, 9 and 11. 3 Straight doubles 12-14. Par 17 & 18 for a disappointing 82. Hit a lot of good shots though, getting better. I'm ok with it

We got a round in at Coatesville CC between the rain, shot 75. A little disappointed in finishing with a bogey after 8 straight pars on the back nine.

36/42-78. 1 over on the front and kinda tanked on the back 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anebaqe6.jpg

I think I'm playing ok. Need to tighten up the putting.

That's my Panda, nice work partner!

anebaqe6.jpg

I think I'm playing ok. Need to tighten up the putting.

One under... I think you are playing ok too... :alien: nice round freddie.

Here's my round today:

junereba.jpg

Even though the card doesnt suggest it, it was a tale of two 9s. Front was issues from tee to green. Not properly warmed up and trying to play in a sweater didnt work out well. 2 doubles 2 bogeys 2 birdies three pars. 15 putts helped salvage a +4 40. On the back ball striking was great with irons. Hit 7 greens on the back but had 18 putts witj two three putts. One double, two bogeys, one birdy, 5 pars nets 39.

40/39 +7 79. 5 fir, 11 gir, 33 putts

Nice rounds fellas!

Nice playing Freddie and KC.

Keep it up my good man. I have to bare down and dig deep. You and DC are going to be a pair to deal with come July.
One under... I think you are playing ok too... :alien: nice round freddie.

Here's my round today:

junereba.jpg

Even though the card doesnt suggest it, it was a tale of two 9s. Front was issues from tee to green. Not properly warmed up and trying to play in a sweater didnt work out well. 2 doubles 2 bogeys 2 birdies three pars. 15 putts helped salvage a +4 40. On the back ball striking was great with irons. Hit 7 greens on the back but had 18 putts witj two three putts. One double, two bogeys, one birdy, 5 pars nets 39.

40/39 +7 79. 5 fir, 11 gir, 33 putts

KC you shot 79 with only 5 fairways hit? Thats nasty!

Nice round KC and Freddie

KC you shot 79 with only 5 fairways hit? Thats nasty!

Well, I hit 4 fairways today and shot 80. :alien:

Seriously, shot 80 on a par 71 with 4 FIR, 7 GIR, 31 putts. Ball striking was actually pretty good on the front as the fairway misses weren't too far offline, but I couldn't buy a putt. On the back, the ball striking wasn't as clean but the short game saved me.

Now here's the really crazy part, this was the breakdown of my round: 13 pars, 4 bogey, 1 quintuple bogey. It's pretty easy to make a 9 on a par 4 when you hit 2 balls into the same hazard. :banghead: I feel like I'm really close to breaking 80 easily after my last 2 rounds have both been right at 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back