Brandt Snedeker Testing Bridgestone Putter

That would be a huge change for Sneds. Will be interesting to see if this makes the bag.

Sometimes, you just have to try something new I guess. Hope he plays well this week!

With the way his play has been of late, a change may not be the worst thing he could do

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I personally don't think he will change it up but just having a picture of him with it in hand will help. For someone who is well known for their putting to be giving it a shot has to help.

Would love to see him put it in play at some point this year.

True balance line are awesome putters. Such quality insert. Would be great to see Sneds put it in play

Wow. This is a pretty big move! I'd love to see him keep it in the bag. Definitely must have caught his attention enough to put it through it's paces.

Just talked to a buddy of mine that is on site and ran into Sneds yesterday. He was so enamored with the putter, it may in fact go into play this weekend.

Just talked to a buddy of mine that is on site and ran into Sneds yesterday. He was so enamored with the putter, it may in fact go into play this weekend.

That would be incredible given the gravity of the tournament!

It's a damn good putter, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he bags it it's really smooth.

That's a ballsy move but who am I. With the practice these guys do the stroke becomes rote and becomes a feel issue.

Incredible, would love to see this come to fruition!

Wow that's unreal he's doing that already and on one of the biggest stages of the year.
can't wait to see how he does.

As a proud user of many Bridgestone products would love to see the putter in play this week.

That's some pretty impressive news.

That speaks volumes!

Can you imagine if he won with this bad boy in the bag. He can putt so if he gets on a roll, watch out.

Wow that would be awesome to see him roll one of these this weekend. I think a switch like this could add confidence and make him a contender this week.

Can you imagine if he won with this bad boy in the bag. He can putt so if he gets on a roll, watch out.

That would be a huge win for Bridgestone new into the putter side of clubmaking.

That would be cool if he plays it. Hope he plays well!

off to a good start with a birdie on 1.

Back