THP Sushi Covers - 2014 Limited Edition Putter Covers Volume II

A fair point, I guess. The design alone if you dropped off the sushi images would be enough for me to purchase though. Absolutely love the cover and the crazy fur.

Agreed. As a food, I hate sushi. BUT these headcovers look absolutely amazing. I personally think it's okay to love the headcover for what it is and not love the taste of the food displayed.

I'm not going to lie. I took the blade putter out last week to see if I putted well enough with it to justify putting it in the bag so I could rock the sushi headcover. Unfortunately, I did not.

Much as I like the look of this cover, I'm going to have to pass (and hope my wife gets it for me for Father's Day). Saving all my nickels and dimes for range balls and replacement gloves.

Wait till you see both of yours in person.

FIFY. #NoFaithInTHPers hahahahaha

Agreed. As a food, I hate sushi. BUT these headcovers look absolutely amazing. I personally think it's okay to love the headcover for what it is and not love the taste of the food displayed.

It's the truth, however, if they make a poutine cover and don't order me ten of them, I may rampage. #BecausePoutineMatters

FIFY. #NoFaithInTHPers hahahahaha

It's the truth, however, if they make a poutine cover and don't order me ten of them, I may rampage. #BecausePoutineMatters

Ill take 10 of these too!

I'm not going to lie. I took the blade putter out last week to see if I putted well enough with it to justify putting it in the bag so I could rock the sushi headcover. Unfortunately, I did not.

I can't use a blade putter. But I have the THP head cover in my hybrid.

It really works better than the OEM hybrid cover.

In the absolute same boat..Not a sushi fan myself but this a fantastic headcover and it is THP. Done deal.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Totally forgot about this, then trying to order from my phone at the doctor's when they call my name. Walking back to the exam room....no service F!

Doctor's Office wifi FTW. YES!

Yup, I actually am making a list of everyone who purchased a cover and will send them with JB to the SeeMore event. Once I have a minute, I will also refund you guys for the shipping, since there will be no shipping fees on my end.
so this is why THP is so awesome. unbelievable Morgan. thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Go one :banana:

so this is why THP is so awesome. unbelievable Morgan. thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

My pleasure! Everyone who bought a cover and is attending the THP SeeMore event should have received a refund for their shipping. If you did not, please let me know ASAP.

Totally forgot about this, then trying to order from my phone at the doctor's when they call my name. Walking back to the exam room....no service F!

Doctor's Office wifi FTW. YES!

#DoWorkDotCom

It really works better than the OEM hybrid cover.

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered one.

Yup, I actually am making a list of everyone who purchased a cover and will send them with JB to the SeeMore event. Once I have a minute, I will also refund you guys for the shipping, since there will be no shipping fees on my end.

Oh no....no Morgan at SeeMore this weekend?! Sorry to hear! You will be missed!

It will be if there are any left tomorrow.

It was a polarizing cover because of the sushi love/hate. We knew that going in. But I will say it is just fantastic looking in person.

Why someone, other than $$$ issues, wouldn't go for the series doesn't make sense to me. To say they have 1 of the 4 or 2 of the 4 just doesn't sound as good does it!

Purchased! Surprised I didn't miss it. As ATL said these are great on the hybrids.

THP Sushi Covers - 2014 Limited Edition Putter Covers Volume II

I hope there's an extra bc I'll buy it in a heartbeat, one for the shelf and one to game

This right here. My other option is to start gaming a center shafted blade putter. May cast my eye towards the STX Pitch Black I, just because ...

Glad so many love this one as much as we did.

I can't wait for this to arrive in the mail. This will be my first THP headcover. I love sushi, I love THP, now I just have to learn to love my putter....

Little bit of a run on these and we are running a bit low.

Can't believe they have lasted almost 4 hours

Wow, got busy and missed the alarm on this but they were still left. Im amazed. Cant wait to get mine on Friday!!!

Wow, got busy and missed the alarm on this but they were still left. Im amazed. Cant wait to get mine on Friday!!!

Guys that stay in hotels with vibrating beds don't get theirs this weekend. I think I saw that in the small print.

Guys that stay in hotels with vibrating beds don't get theirs this weekend. I think I saw that in the small print.

Good thing thats not where we are staying. They reserve those for BIGTIME people

Good thing thats not where we are staying. They reserve those for BIGTIME people

Ahhhh, now we're back tracking on that...............can't fool us buddy! We know you all too well! :D

Back