2014 US Open Contest & Thread - Awesome Prizes

Nice chutt up the hill by Rors.

Thank God for ESPN watch on the ipad. Complete coverage all day

Glad to hear Phil is not going to charged with any wrong doing in stock scandal

I get a bit of feeling that its going to take under par to win this week. I know its early thursday, but I think a good round is going to get posted today, and then just hanging around par will win it.

I wish ESPN did more golf coverage. I like Curtis Strange, Mike Tirico, Scott Van Pelt and the rest of their crew.

this is why I love having a tv in my office.

I wish ESPN did more golf coverage. I like Curtis Strange, Mike Tirico, Scott Van Pelt and the rest of their crew.

Also there's more like...actual golf. No Jimmy Roberts, or Costas... or other crap that goes on while scores are being made.

What???? No internet on my Delta flight??? I need US Open coverage.

Looks like Tirico isn't at the US Open. Whoops.

I love all of the weird lies they're gonna get out there. I'll like seeing how they play shots I see sometimes in areas that are unkept.

I love all of the weird lies they're gonna get out there. I'll like seeing how they play shots I see sometimes in areas that are unkept.

I agree, gonna be cool to see the shots out of that sand/rough/whatever you wanna call it.

Sneds and Kuch out to a quick start. Two sentimental favorites in this one.

Wait, so no one told Sneds he already won?

Crenshaw looks drunk on the US Open website coverage.

That's awfully nice of them.

Usga's trying to grow the game and all. It looks like the wheels could be falling off for him if he misses that par putt

Also there's more like...actual golf. No Jimmy Roberts, or Costas... or other crap that goes on while scores are being made.

This should be emphasized.

I never thought I would welcome Fox Sports to a golf broadcast, but NBC is just that terrible.

Of course, I fully expect the Erin Andrews interviews:

"Phil, How are you? Did you enjoy playing today?"

Curtis strange is pretty damn awesome, he calls it like it is.

FWIW, Tirico is in Brazil for the World Cup, that's why Van Pelt is hosting.

Just turned this on, love how the course looks. I am wondering how many people will say that the course needs more water because all of the grass isn't green.

This should be emphasized.

I never thought I would welcome Fox Sports to a golf broadcast, but NBC is just that terrible.

Of course, I fully expect the Erin Andrews interviews:

"Phil, How are you? Did you enjoy playing today?"

Those are legit questions that need to be asked.

Thank God for ESPN watch on the ipad. Complete coverage all day

Glad to hear Phil is not going to charged with any wrong doing in stock scandal

Amen, I have it on my Samsung Note and am able to listen/kind of watch while I am at work.

Back-to-back 6's for bogey and double-bogey drop Brendt Snedeker two shots back of #USOpen leader Matt Kuchar,

Back