2014 US Open Contest & Thread - Awesome Prizes

Cabrera man.. Just shows up at majors. Doesn't really do anything during the rest of the year.

Nice par for Kuchar

I like how you still get a shot at advancing the ball out of the "natural area". Looking online it looks like that would be jail, but so e good shots being made out of that stuff.

wow what a shot by Phil there

I love the commentary. No bs or trying to be goofy all the time, it's just straight up and it's a nice way to watch golf

Cabrera man.. Just shows up at majors. Doesn't really do anything during the rest of the year.

Nice par for Kuchar
And he seems to always get overlooked until Sunday,then BAM. There's Cabrera.

Is it just me or does this Fitzpatrick kid look like a young Matt Kucher? #openchampionshiplovechild?

Curtis strange is pretty damn awesome, he calls it like it is.

VA product :banana: Sadly though, he can't tell by listening on a monitor if a ball was hit a groove too low. How will we know that?

Wow ftizpatrick is still tearing it up. Loving watch this kid perform the way he is with some great golfers and it being a major.

Almost took Na on my Fantasy Team. Watch the little twerp have a great week! lol

Well if Jack says tee it forward..... I like that commercial :)

What putter is Phil using? Is that a Versa or a MXMV?

Rose with a nice birdie. He is fighting back after a not so good first 9

What putter is Phil using? Is that a Versa or a MXMV?

believe he is still using the Versa.

I think it's his old versa he went back to. Could be wrong tho

Whatever it is it seems to be working. He was not making those 5-6 footers before. The claw works. :confused2:

The "versa claw"... It's new and only available to claw users.

Man Sneds, those short putts, eeesh

78 for every. ..ouch

Westwood finished 3 over. Got some work to do to make that major win happen this weekend

Really love the look of this course. I'm sure I'd shoot 100+....but I'd love to give it a go.

I think a lot of these guys are going to be in contention if they just dial it back and don't get greedy.

Rory iron play is just horrendous. Stupid Nike.

Man what I am seeing is the putter is going to be the key here this weekend. Alot of putts are being missed that should have gone in.

Back