Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd shot on par 5 from fairway bunker from 100yds. Hit it to 3 feet and missed birdie putt of course..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had two chip-ins today from about 2 yards off the green--short game save me today when the putter was rough.

3 iron from about 200 in the rough. Hit to 15 ft and had an easy par.

Par 5 #18 on Pecan Valley River course in Ft. Worth. 3h from 236, about 7 feet behind the hole. had to clear an intimidating creek, too... I missed the birdie putt but happy with a tap-in par on that hole for sure.

qXJ727d.jpg

thanks to Matthew for snapping this pic and to jacob.komenda for being the stand-in model :D

202 yard par 3 at Fiddlers Green, nice smooth 5i fade about 6 feet from the hole (and I made the birdie putt)

35 ft bomb dropped for birdie on the 9th. Perfect read, perfect speed.

Par 5 #18 on Pecan Valley River course in Ft. Worth. 3h from 236, about 7 feet behind the hole. had to clear an intimidating creek, too... I missed the birdie putt but happy with a tap-in par on that hole for sure.

qXJ727d.jpg

thanks to Matthew for snapping this pic and to jacob.komenda for being the stand-in model :D

Those beautiful shorts!!! I have to say though, josh, that you're forgetting that 30 foot putt... The 3 hy was good too though!

58° from 35 yards out, lipped out leaving me with a 2 inch tap in

Hit my drive into the left fairway bunker. The ball was about a foot away from the left lip and I had two palm trees in front of me about 15 yds away. I could either punch out right or hook it around the trees. Well I went with the latter and it was pretty awesome landing on the green on finishing on the back fringe. I've been practicing those shots for fun on the range and today it paid off.

Recovery shot after a water ball 244yard 3 wood on the green 15 feet from hole.

17th at Crystal Lake Golf Club. Trying to cut the corner of a dogleg left and clipped the top of a tree and dropped straight down. Tree ten yards in front of me, woods to the left, downhill lie in sandy sparse grass. Could punch out sideways or hit a punch fade through a three foot square hole in limbs in front of me, chose the hero shot and totally pulled it off with a twelve footer for birdie

Today was the par 3 17th at Rancocas. Hit a nice full PW from 136 off of the tee that tracked the whole way. Hit and settled about 2 feet from the pin. Tapped that in for birdie.

Had 2 pretty nice shots today where my playing partners insisted I just punch back out into the fairway. The first occurred on #7 where I had 185 to the green and I had to get up and over a tree. I played a fade with a 5i and stuck it at 15'.

The second came on #17 where a pushed my drive way right into some trees. Sitting 170 yds out where I needed to get under one tree and over the next to a green surrounded by water on the left and a bunker on the right. I pulled out a 6i and hit a shot for the ages to 10'. I ended up 2 putting for par to extend the match.

Had a couple really nice iron shots today. Par3 3rd - 7i to 1 foot for a biridie. Par4 4th - had 145 to center of the green with a back pin trying to just hit the green. Walked up with my putter to see gimme length!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Had a few really nice iron shots today.
My best shot has to go to my only good drive of the day; drove the green on a 305 yard par 4 and made a birdie. Yes, I had a tailwind.

Hit a FW bunker on 9 today and had to pitch out to around 100 yards.

ALT DW to 5 feet and saved par.

Nearly a hole in one with Jim and Ted from SeeMore watching on was the highlight of my day.. I would have lost my mind if that had of gone in, but instead it crossed the hole and stopped about 12 feet long.

Yesterday I hit my drive just right of the green on a 289 yard dogleg left par 4......20 yards to the pin....big bunker to carry....Smart Sole S wedge....flopped it on and it sted tracking towards the cup....stopped 3 inches from the hole for a tap in birdie

#17 yesterday. Par 3, 124 to the pin. Stuck it to about 3' and then Flying Wedge drops one about 5 inches inside me.

We both validated though for the bird.

JM

Had consecutive drives of 275-280 find the fairway yesterday. Probably will never do that again.

170 yards onto an island green with a crosswind of about 30 MPH gusting to 45 and stuck it 5 feet.

Missed the putt in true Jrod fashion.

Finished the round today on the shot of the day.

Green side just next to a bunker. Ball sitting about a foot below my feet. Had to hit a flop over the bunker to a pin that was sloped away from my. With water in the background. I was hoping to get within five feet.

Hit a great shot that landed just where I wanted. Ball released to the hole and dropped for birdie.

It was a pretty sweet shot.

Best Shot Of Your Round

Par 3 hole 11 Orchard Hills Country Club. Hole playing 132 a tad downhill with slight wind at the back. Took a real easy 9. Hit just left of pin on a slope rolls down right by the hole. Looked as if it were going in from where gregdan and I was standing on the tee box. 1 ft birdie putt!

Took this pic from right of the pin to see my ball mark. From tee box mark is left of pin on a slope ball rolled down slope towards the hole.

usyruha2.jpg

Imagine pic rotated so ball is just right of hole, that's how it would look from the tee box. Ball mark is about same distance from the cup as the ball.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Hit some nice iron shots this wekend. My shot of the day won me a signed dollar. Slight uphill par3 playing 135 to the pin. Hit 9i to 10 feet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Par 3 hole 11 Orchard Hills Country Club. Hole playing 132 a tad downhill with slight wind at the back. Took a real easy 9. Hit just left of pin on a slope rolls down right by the hole. Looked as if it were going in from where gregdan and I was standing on the tee box. 1 ft birdie putt!

Took this pic from right of the pin to see my ball mark. From tee box mark is left of pin on a slope ball rolled down slope towards the hole.

Imagine pic rotated so ball is just right of hole, that's how it would look from the tee box. Ball mark is about same distance from the cup as the ball.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I still have no idea how that didn't go in. Such a good shot. Best shot all day by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back