What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These came in today.

HPIOuq9l.jpg

SS midnight 2.0 grip. Need to get more tape too so I can throw it and my UTx on.

I bought a dozen super soft callaway balls yesterday at Dicks. I like my balls soft since I have a slower swing speed these days.

I bought a dozen super soft callaway balls yesterday at Dicks. I like my balls soft since I have a slower swing speed these days.

:bulgy-eyes: Heh (Yes I am immature)

Bought the THP Sushi cover yesterday.

Just won an eBay bid for Tour Edge XCG6's 4-PW today. At the very least I can dump the old knock-off Cobra clubs sitting in my shed from the 1970's.

Add the sushi headcover to the purchase list for today.

17" SuperStroke Flatso. Just need to find a Tank Versa to throw it on.

Stole x2hot 3 deep off the bay for less than the 135$ its on sale for right now. Couldnt resist that deal. 105 and some change for new 3deep!

Don't tell Jen, but I ordered myself one of the sushi putter covers

Happy Father's Day pops.

a312050f-0m26.jpg

Placed my order for my Mack Daddy 2s today! 50(bent to 51 most likely) 56, 60. very excited as this will finally complete my bag :act-up:

Just one of these!
ny8unape.jpg

Dozen chrome+ and srixon xv for $49 out the door at Dicks. Always wanted to try the xv and excited for Bertha to meet chrome+.

Stole x2hot 3 deep off the bay for less than the 135$ its on sale for right now. Couldnt resist that deal. 105 and some change for new 3deep!

Super solid deal don't know why I ever got rid of my 3deep

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

An X2 Hot 2Deep with some custom specs for the same price as the standard model (134 and free shipping)

Datrek F-15. My ogio is absolutely terrible on golf carts and with me playing more and more on Sundays I needed something I could use on one. Never owned a datrek bag so here's to hoping. The review here seemed pretty favorable.

Any input would be great.

I second the coin question^!!!

Also, I got me some Sushi! So excited...my first THP head cover purchase!

This showed up...
qe7uvyda.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back