Product Spotlight – Adlens Sundials Adjustable Sunglasses

Everything is going adjustable!

Interesting concept, and love that they managed to do this while keeping the glasses lightweight.

Solid price point for the offering as well.

Great review Ryan

Great review Ryan, these are certainly interesting. As a wearer of eyeglasses I am somewhat interested but I need something for extended wear, not short term in a hurry.

I agree that the style does need a bump, when I checked these out on the website I was immediately reminded of the 3D glasses handed out at movies. Good price though.

Great review Ryan. Wish I could wear sunglasses either on or off the course. Just never mess well.

Thanks for sharing Hawk. I'm sure their style will catch up in a few cycles

Just when you think you've seen everything... This is certainly an interesting idea, but I just don't see the need for adjustable eyewear. Unless you plan on sharing sunglasses with your playing partner, I wouldn't think your magnification needs would change in a round, and a pair of $2 readers from Wal-mart would work. Thanks for the spotlight though.

Interesting concept, but these look too goofy to wear. I have a pair of prescription sunglasses for when I need them.

Just wanted to paste a comment in here from the home page. An angle I hadn't really considered. I do think the reading glasses angle is probably a more practical one based on my experience. Thanks for reading folks.

Texasbrons says: June 12, 2014 at 7:26 am
This is an ingenious idea and relatively simple. I actually like it and was excited about it until we got to the tunnel vision thing. I think that a huge improvement on the concept would be to resolve that and they may have a winner. I may still go check out their site to see if they have regular lenses for this instead of the sunglass lens. As I’ve gotten older, I find myself needing readers as many of us do, but the focal point doesn’t always stay the same when I’m at my desk, vs reading material on a display or handed out in a conference room, vs when I go out with my family. It’s a neat concept anyway.
And I was very impressed with the pricepoint. I was expecting to see $300+.
Thanks for bringing this to the forefront.

Between the tunnel vision effect and the looks of these I will have to pass. Kudos though for getting new technology rolling and maybe they can be improved upon in the future.

Agree on the price point. Very affordable.

These are not good looking at all, but might work for emergencies.

Interesting product. I think for the person that can truly benefit from this, it appears to be a decent product at a great price.

Not the most stylish out there but with what they are seeking to resolve, it's not bad by any means.

The tunnel vision thing definitely causes apprehension.....seems like this needs to be a bit better developed to be a product that's overall beneficial to golfers in all aspects.

Those are interesting. Seem a bit clunky now, but I can see that being a really great product with some refinement of design and style. For someone that might benefit from something like this I could see it being handy regardless of the shortcomings in style. Nice write up, thanks for sharing!

Pretty interesting concept, I like that you can adjust them independently so if you have different prescriptions for each eye you can make them work best for you.

$69 is kind of expensive for a spare pair of sunglasses. At least for me. Cool concept though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back