The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I was just checking in to wish everyone a fantastic time this weekend!

Eddie safe travels buddy!
And that goes to everyone traveling.

I very much look forward to following along!

Have a great time everyone!

Coers, don't get anyone sick buddy!
I'll try not to lol

Holy crap I thought nate was kidding, I guess he has stayed here before!!
gy7y8a7y.jpg

Holy crap I thought nate was kidding, I guess he has stayed here before!!
gy7y8a7y.jpg

Hey, only the best for "Bigtime".

Only 6 more hours till I'm heading to the airport. Can't wait until the experts start improving our putting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Been checked into Canadan hotel for about 2 hours now. Hope everyone traveling through the night and tomorrow travels safely. Can't believe this weekend is finally here!!

Just caught up with capt.dru and niteowl03 eat of Memphis. Going to crash with them for the night and finish up the drive in the morning.
How everyone else had a date trip, and will see you tomorrow night.

Safe travels to all those trekking in today! Enjoy the awesomeness of SeeMore!

Early start for me - need to beat traffic to O'Hare, then, hopefully smooth sailing to Nashville.

And, I'm off.

EB5A8E7C-5A1C-481D-803A-5238E65E0B57_zps52bzwpdt.jpg

Safe travels everyone! This should be a lot of fun to follow along.

Heading out to pick up DavidWinchell & TyJohnston. Only 8+ hours left til awesomesness begins for real!

Big problem for me. Had to pull over due to not feeling well. Trying to find a later flight

Big problem for me. Had to pull over due to not feeling well. Trying to find a later flight
o oh. I bet as soon as you get to Nashville you'll probably feel a lot better

o oh. I bet as soon as you get to Nashville you'll probably feel a lot better
Already feeling better - pretty sure it was something I ate this morning. Now, trying to find another flight option that gets to Nashville this morning.

Seeing a little liquid sunshine out the window this morning. I refuse to look at The Weather Channel as I WILL play golf today with some awesome folks!

Now in a dead sprint to get to Midway. If I can make it in time, will catch a flight that arrives about 15 minutes after Troyefl, to keep the car share simple.

Darn Murphy and his law.

Dangggg, huge line

ysy2u3un.jpg

On the road now. GPS says 9.5 hours to franklin. See everybody this afternoon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Dangggg, huge line

ysy2u3un.jpg
Wish I was looking at that this morning. But no, I still have 3 more hours of driving. At least I know that I Will get there.
How the line moved fast for you Troy.

Went really quick, I am plenty early.

Up and going after what feels like a short nap. Will be off in about an hour for my final 2 hour leg to play golf with 5 of my THP brothers at Pine Creek. Ecstatic for the SeeMore 3 day weekend to begin!!!

Safe travels everyone!! Can't wait to follow along with this thread this weekend

Nate was with me and then got stopped as we were going through ticketing.

And they are shutting doors. Nate was in 24b next to me and now some lady is. WTF?!??

Back