Hopkins Golf Irons Review Thread

Any one seeing mizuno h4? Are they cast or forged?

swing your swing

That's what I was looking for. Definitely an H4 shaped head, although I'm sure it doesn't carry the same price tag.

Those are sharp looking irons. Very nice design. Look forward to your thoughts on how they perform.

The irons look pretty awesome.

Very interested to see how they perform.

Look nice would be interested to give them ago

Wow, these irons look better than I was expecting. Very interested! Can't wait to see prices and customization options.

sent from The Note 3

They are some nice looking irons.

Wow, those are awesome, really looking forward to following along.

Using Tapatalk

I really like the looks. High toe and a tad bit offset, they look awesome.

These look pretty damn good.

Not an easy market to break into so I commend Hopkins on what they've done.

Excited to hear how they perform.

Wow...I look at these and my first reaction is chunky. Then you see the top line and face, no so chunky. More of a sneaky sleek look with some girth behind it.

I like them and I am intrigued to say the least. Looking forward to some feedback.

Love the look of these. Absolutely stunning. Dying to know the price point and shaft options

Absolutely gorgeous clubs. Probably too much for me to hit right now, but that doesn't mean I can't admire how great they look :)

They look good. Would also be interested to hear about different shaft options.

I can't wait to hear what you think about the playability!!!

nice looking irons, looking forward to more info and your thoughts.

really interested in the price point.

Awesome and they look pretty good. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them.

Correction to the first post - shafts are DG S400's.

Yea, fits the style though I suppose. Didn't seem out of this world swinging them oddly enough.

To me, these look a lot nicer in the in-hand pictures than in the teaser pictures. While I tend to play more of a GI club than these, they're something I'd like to try out. Looking forward to following along.

Nice looking set! Looking forward to your review

Well those sure do look nice!

Not a huge fan of the looks but looks aren't that important anyway the only thing that truly matters is how they perform.

Wow, they nailed the looks for sure! What a gorgeous set of irons!

Can't wait to hear how they perform.

Correction to the first post - shafts are DG S400's.

Hmmmm would like to know the reasoning behind this and how the shaft performs for you, as well as the ball flight you see with a hefty hefty shaft

Back