What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I thought it was a tattooed archer's quiver.

I prob could use it for that too. Pretty pumped about this buy been looking at seamus covers too that might need to wait till next paycheck

I prob could use it for that too. Pretty pumped about this buy been looking at seamus covers too that might need to wait till next paycheck

Care to elaborate what it actually is that you bought? I have no idea what that bag is or who makes it.

Care to elaborate what it actually is that you bought? I have no idea what that bag is or who makes it.

Anything for you Ricky. It's an iliac purist walking bag in black/Lennox plaid. I've wanted an old school leather bag for years just love the idea of walking with it and dropping it next to the greens and carrying the bare minimum. It holds 14 clubs and has 3 pockets ball pocket a water bottle pocket and a sweater pocket. Pretty basic but I love the old school idea and I think this'll get me out more after work on nice days for 9 holes.

Anything for you Ricky. It's an iliac purist walking bag in black/Lennox plaid. I've wanted an old school leather bag for years just love the idea of walking with it and dropping it next to the greens and carrying the bare minimum. It holds 14 clubs and has 3 pockets ball pocket a water bottle pocket and a sweater pocket. Pretty basic but I love the old school idea and I think this'll get me out more after work on nice days for 9 holes.

Will go great with your basic old school Bucktinardi :)

Visited Academy online last night and picked up a dozen B330-S and a dozen Wilson FG Tour. Haven't played either ball yet so I'm quite excited. Hearing great things about both and especially intrigued by the hydrocore

I have 5 boxes waitkng on me sunday for fathersday, all golf related. #excited

Picked up a shirt and a pull over my dad. I'm going to see him tomorrow and play a round for Fathers Day and a dozen B330 for myself.

Bought a new bionic glove. Also, My TW14's came in. Great shoes.

Got these in today.

Rocketballz Stage 2 Tour 21.5* Hybrid w/Matrix Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft to replace my 4 iron.

I have been pondering them hardcore
I was doing the same thing. I figured, I might as well get one good pair instead of many bad pairs.

Sent from my Note 3

Been holding out for a deal on a Versa Tank 7 for a project I'm working on. Should match up well with the Flatso 17" grip I just ordered.

Went to Dick's and picked up 3 dozen Q-Star for a steal. They have them 25% off, plus, buy 2 get one free. Couldn't complain about it. SHould have enough to last me a while.

Picked up a dozen B330-RX and received my THP towel I purchased last week.

28 red Lamkin UTx grips on the BOGO promotion from TGW, 14 for me and 14 for my dad for Father's Day. Can't beat $4.50 a grip, specially since I need a regrip sometime in the next few months!

Box of Bridgestone Tour B330 and a couple of Lamkin UTx grips. Also paid for my club championship entry fee.

Not sure yet.....maybe something with RST?

Have a feeling I won't be the only one. ;)

Oh yeah head to head competition today between Callaway Supersoft and Bridgestone e6. Also got a Wilson glove

deta2yzy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back