Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I25 still produced better results the next two days.

I'm gonna guess that the course layout at purgatory and the fact that we were all clueless as to where to hit the ball played a big role in the performance lol

I'm gonna guess that the course layout at purgatory and the fact that we were all clueless as to where to hit the ball played a big role in the performance lol

More than likely that course got in my head so fast.
I never wanted to like the SLDR though :beat-up:. I was proven wrong with it though that is for sure. Still a bit more confident with the i25 in my hands though.

More than likely that course got in my head so fast.
I never wanted to like the SLDR though :beat-up:. I was proven wrong with it though that is for sure. Still a bit more confident with the i25 in my hands though.

Makes sense. Well I hope you find a new ponder soon. eBay stalking is kinda my guilty pleasure :)

They make wedges? ?

They make wedges? ?

Its like old Odyssey wedges. Never knew they were anything but putter til recently! Those Betti wedges look sharp though

Golf store closing locally had an Adams dhy 18 for 135$. Never hit one before buti am really tempted to snag it.

9S61XfQ.jpg

I got my driver ordered but pondering the recommended X2hot irons (5-aw), x2hot 3 and 5 wood, and 3h. This will be a slow process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my driver ordered but pondering the recommended X2hot irons (5-aw), x2hot 3 and 5 wood, and 3h. This will be a slow process

What driver you go with?

X2hot 9 degree with a kuro cage 60 stiff

Nice dude!!

Can't wait to see you hammer it!

Pondering a new bag and then painting my Clicgear to match whatever one I end up with. I'd really like a Mini-Staff bag but deciding on one is the hardest part. Either a Titleist, Callaway, or Cobra methinks but every time I search I find a different one I really like.

Wedge set up for when I finally pull the trigger on my irons

I'm back to pondering a 2h to replace my 5w. I'm just so confident over a hybrid as opposed to a fw and they are more versatile. I only hit my 5w about 10-15 yards more than my 4h off the deck so I am thinking an 18 degree hybrid might be similar.

Trying to find a cheap Mashie+ or Cleveland Classic hybrid for this experiment.

I'm back to pondering a 2h to replace my 5w. I'm just so confident over a hybrid as opposed to a fw and they are more versatile. I only hit my 5w about 10-15 yards more than my 4h off the deck so I am thinking an 18 degree hybrid might be similar.

Trying to find a cheap Mashie+ or Cleveland Classic hybrid for this experiment.

I really like my 2h when I hit it well and I get plenty of length out of it, but an off day is disaster for me

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Already been there, they even tricked me into thinking they had a Mashie+ for $35 shipped but it disappeared on me and only a LH version is available. I have my eye on their eBay store as well as a few more on eBay.

I really like my 2h when I hit it well and I get plenty of length out of it, but an off day is disaster for me

I have found the Cleveland hybrids are so dang easy to hit. Just not sure about 18 degrees of loft. Never hit such a low lofted hybrid before so I am trying to get into this experiment for around $35. That's going to require patience on my part.

Of course Dicks has a new Cleveland Classic 2h for $50 shipped during this sale they are having. Talk about tempting.

Edit: so I could prob sell that 2h for $30 if I didn't like it. I think I know what I need to do now.

Do I need a new Callaway cart bag vs. my Datrek F-15?
Greggdrews took care of this one for me. Happy owner of a new ORG14, here. Just going full-on homer at this point.

A center shaft Odyssey (there aren't that many, sadly) and a BB driver (after hitting Miller Time's a couple times)
So far winning a nicely priced CS #5 ProType on the bay. 36 hours remain. #Crossedfingers

I'm on the hunt for a putter display stand. I've acquired a few and need to get them organized

I'm on the hunt for a putter display stand. I've acquired a few and need to get them organized

How many is a few? :D I have a wall-mounted rack that holds four that my wife acquired on eBay. If my current trajectory continues, I'm gonna need another one.

EDIT: I have one like this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Wood-Go...583?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a3ce6ea07

Ironic as I don't own a Scotty... Considering a stand one as well. No complaints about the build quality. I wood-glued the dowels for the head covers in though.

Greggdrews took care of this one for me. Happy owner of a new ORG14, here. Just going full-on homer at this point.

So far winning a nicely priced CS #5 ProType on the bay. 36 hours remain. #Crossedfingers

how did you like your f15? I just picked one up as opposed to the Org 14 because I hate bags with Club companies on them. My ogio synchro was great on my push cart but terrible ona golf cart.

How many is a few? :D I have a wall-mounted rack that holds four that my wife acquired on eBay. If my current trajectory continues, I'm gonna need another one.

EDIT: I have one like this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Wood-Go...583?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a3ce6ea07

Ironic as I don't own a Scotty... Considering a stand one as well. No complaints about the build quality. I wood-glued the dowels for the head covers in though.

Right now 5 & growing. :) I've seen a couple of the wall mount ones on eBay, but prefer a stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back