Seamus Golf Review

Mine have held up great, seen a couple rain soaked rounds and no issues with fading or wear.

Not sure I am going to keep using the hybrid cover because I have had it come off a couple times. No such issues with either the fairway wood or Driver head cover. Super easy on and off. Would recommend to anyone that is willing to spend $50 ++ on head covers.

Loving my Scottish style Houndstooth hybrid covers. No issues with them falling off (although I use a Clicgear).

Loving my Scottish style Houndstooth hybrid covers. No issues with them falling off (although I use a Clicgear).

Those are fantastic! I only have a driver and FW and was curious what the hybrid covers looked like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

These are the ones I want...Hybo and FW. It would go well with my Loudmouth driver head cover. Alas, I don't think they make the Scottish houndstooth anymore, which is good for my wallet.

Lost my Lion HC this week. Sad.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED some of these, but the price is a bear for me.

If I would paypal some dough to someone who is coming to the Morgan Cup, could that someone order me one of these and bring it to the Cup?

Ugh should not have come into this thread, those are awesome and I need a fairway wood cover...

Using Tapatalk

I might even try to make one by myself! I think I need to visit the fabric store tomorrow!

Castor if I was going I'd do it in a heart beat they do take some time to put the order together depending on the fabric you pick but they can order almost anything from Scotland or other places that you may want

I can help you out Castor. Lemme know.

My wife got this for me for Father's Day. Definitely my favorite putter cover
he2u7aha.jpg

Gotta remember Seamus when my birthday rolls around. Would like a different color for myself, but have to say that is pretty darn cool dude.

I. Just. Keep. Staring.

I wish they were about 20.00 cheaper, I wouldn't hesitate.

I agree they are pricey but i always say you get what you pay for I really LOVE the old school look of these and its something you could keep in your bag forever if you wanted to

I agree they are pricey but i always say you get what you pay for I really LOVE the old school look of these and its something you could keep in your bag forever if you wanted to

Oh I know, but damn, its just tough to pull that trigger.

Well let's just say I'm a good shot.

I love that they do the Irish Tartans by County. The Irish on my mother's side are from Northern Ireland; and on my dad's side from the south....would I have to keep the headcovers separated?

I love that they do the Irish Tartans by County. The Irish on my mother's side are from Northern Ireland; and on my dad's side from the south....would I have to keep the headcovers separated?

Hahaha, cold be an all out battle in your golf bag Pete.

I am going to need one of these...

BqmUZp4CUAAfvMM.jpg

with a Maple Leaf sewn on top.

My mind is still blown by that idea.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back