The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies Nebraska is great, if it wasn't for us Beef would cost a lot kore, so would pig, and corn, and gas, and lots of plastic.

Also college baseball world series.

Plus people in Nebraska are great, if you've ever driven in Nebraska you. Would see everyone waves at you.

They are trying to wave someone down to drive them ANYWHERE else.

Rain. At the last minute we decided to call off our round for this afternoon, it had gotten progressively darker throughout the day.

Luckily we made the right choice. It has now been raining for 2.5 hours.

I stuck the clubs in the trunk with the idea of playing this afternoon. Then my application upgrade hit some hiccups and I had to stay at work to resolve. Boo.

In line at Walmart behind a pregnant lady. Can tell her and the cashier know each other, if that matters. Part of their conversation:

Pregnant lady - "Oh I forgot I need to get cigarettes!"
Cashier - "Girl your pregnant, you can't smoke!"
"Oh I don't do it every day, just here and there."
"Your baby is almost out, just wait."
"No it's not like that. I don't do it all the time, just here and there. You're making it sounds worse than it is."

It's people like this that make me wish we could some how keep people from being able to procreate until they pass some type of test or something.

In line at Walmart behind a pregnant lady. Can tell her and the cashier know each other, if that matters. Part of their conversation:

"No it's not like that. I don't do it all the time, just here and there. You're making it sounds worse than it is."

It's people like this that make me wish we could some how keep people from being able to procreate until they pass some type of test or something.

Dont worry when the kid comes out all screwed up she will sue the Dr and win.

Last edited:
I havent smoked a cigarette in 8 days... and Im feeling very dangerous around stupid people right now :)

PoW!!!

Haven't had dish for a week because my roomates didn't pay the bill, apparently I'm giving him a bunch of money every month for nothing.... this sucks.

I can't stand people that don't clean up after themselves. We are adults, let's act like it. Drives me crazy

Haven't had dish for a week because my roomates didn't pay the bill, apparently I'm giving him a bunch of money every month for nothing.... this sucks.

Ugh I remember those days. Will never forget sitting in my living room playing Madden on PS2 on my brand new Mitsubishi 65" projection and boom, nothing. Power off.

Never trust roommates.

It's stories liked that that remind me of the old Keanu Reeves scene in Parenthood.

He's ranting to about his deadbeat dad. Saying you need a license to drive, hint and even to fish. But they will let any ole SOB be a father.

Eff this day. Sometime you just don't know where to turn.

Powers out. Ugh

Now THAT is something you can outlaw and save lives. Amirite?

At the lab getting MORE EFFING BLOODWORK for my daughter.

Hopefully this time you'll get some answer's dude! We're all praying for her

Damn dude. I hate that crap. Always wonder why they couldn't do all they needed to do with what they got before.

Just leaving now. Always love seeing everyones face when you leave with a screaming child. Everyone looks like they are going to start crying. That was super fun. Hope we dont have to do that agaib.

Just leaving now. Always love seeing everyones face when you leave with a screaming child. Everyone looks like they are going to start crying. That was super fun. Hope we dont have to do that agaib.
Hope you dont have to do it again either, bro.

Wishing the best for the little Ms. Rickus.

Too bad you couldn't have made a video of the conversation and a post to facebook, maybe would have shamed her into realizing what she's doing, or a visit from child welfare services. Some people really just suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back