The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

What a good start to the SeeMore weekend. Great times tonight!

Great meeting everyone tonight! SeeMore guys are great. See ya'll I. The am!

Tremendous! SeeMore guys showed up about 8 and were very engaged and interactive. Going to be a great day tomorrow and Sunday!

It was great meeting new THP'rs and seeing ones I know.
The SeeMore guys were great to talk to. Really looking forward to tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

What a great evening. I'm so looking forward to what's instore for us tomorrow.

Laughed a helluva lot tonight. Looking forward to spending time with THPers and SeeMore folks on the weekend.

Yep, tomorrow is going to be nothing short of awesome.

Well fellas, have fun out there today! I'll be following along

Last night the meet and greet was great and got to meet some awesome people guys that I have talked with in the threads. Seemore dropped in and we all had a great time. Today has a lot in store for us so time to rise and shine.

JM

Just a reminder guys, 8am at SeeMore HQ for the beginning of a great day. Please remember that if you get there at 7:45, they are not open yet. Lets give them some time to get open and settle in and ready for us.

Their offices are literally 5 minutes away.

This morning is going to be special. A real fitting and lesson at SeeMore HQ by SPI instructors. Boom!

This morning is going to be special. A real fitting and lesson at SeeMore HQ by SPI instructors. Boom!

Yes to this. Been waiting for this for like 8 months! Here we go.

JM

Gentlemen,
The live update thread is up, but is closed. At 8am it will be opened up. We urge everybody to take tons of pictures, tell stories, etc and let others live this event with you.

Is it really foggy outside or is it just me?

Gonna crawl down to breakfast here in a bit.

Gentlemen,
The live update thread is up, but is closed. At 8am it will be opened up. We urge everybody to take tons of pictures, tell stories, etc and let others live this event with you.

Awesome, got the extra charger ready to go also.

Is it really foggy outside or is it just me?

Gonna crawl down to breakfast here in a bit.

Its your window thats foggy! It pretty nice outside.

Well fellas, have fun out there today! I'll be following along

just waiting for Ty to wake up. Otherwise I'd be ready to go at 6:15 haha! Yeah, I'm a little more than ready to do this!

just waiting for Ty to wake up. Otherwise I'd be ready to go at 6:15 haha! Yeah, I'm a little more than ready to do this!
Ok Ok I'm up! lol you may proceed to get ready and dance around the room. I may join

If you need someone to wake up Ty, I know a guy who's pretty good at wake up calls. Right Winchell?

Enjoy the day. You are in a special place with special people.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Looks like a great day ahead for you guys.

Can't wait to follow along.

See everyone in the morning. I'll try and get to sleep. Jonny mojo is already snoring it up. It's ear plug time
this is complete and total bull. Coers never made it back to the room. He #Coers'dIt and stayed at a Hampton i think.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

this is complete and total bull. Coers never made it back to the room. He #Coers'dIt and stayed at a Hampton i think.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
hey the Hampton was very nice for the stay. There was no snoring over there, so I'm nice and rested.

Back