The Jucy Lucy or The Juicy Lucy

Boo yah!
epedu6ut.jpg

Enjoy it Icey. Just make sure you cut it first.

Enjoy it Icey. Just make sure you cut it first.

I appreciate the tip. The fam has been looking forward to them. A good meal before the twins game. We hope the rain stays away!

Yum
uru2ure7.jpg

Thats awesome Icey. Its a great place.

Glad to see so many people enjoying one of my home state's greatest culinary creations (after Schweaty Balls that is).

if you really like them you can make them at home, they're pretty easy to do on the grill.

Got reminded of this tonight with this guy at bed bath and beyond.
y2ube7u4.jpg

That contraption always interested me.

Reviews were all over the place for that contraption, I have a regular patty maker and just make 2 thin ones add filling and seam together like you would with pastry, my favorite stuffed burger is crumbled blue cheese and green olives, I think the main problem that people have is they put too much filling in

we have something similar and it works pretty well. When you aren't using it to stuff a burger, you can still use it to push the center of your burger down a bit so that it doesn't puff up on the grill, giving you even cooking for your burger.

we have something similar and it works pretty well. When you aren't using it to stuff a burger, you can still use it to push the center of your burger down a bit so that it doesn't puff up on the grill, giving you even cooking for your burger.
I like the sounds of that, a perfect burger stuffed or not! I've always wondered how stuffed I could make a burger at home without it exploding on the grill.

Jake is in town. Time to find a JL.

Going with their signature blend. 20% sausage and 80% ground chuck.

y6e6y4e7.jpg

Those things look sooo amazing. Cheese + cheese + jucy.

Awesome. Now I know what I will be grilling this weekend.

Back