What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a Jailbird from the Callaway Preowned site with the 22% off deal.

I finally pulled the trigger on a new Callaway 10.5° X2 Hot driver and swapped over by Prolaunch shaft and fitted a new plain Cobra grip.

Out of the blue, my Dad called me yesterday wanting me to help him find a new driver. I built his irons and a putter for him last year (Maltby heads, Xcaliber shafts) and he really hits the irons very well. His driver is a really old Golden Bear 10.5 driver that he bought out of a bin at Goodwill for $3.50! He drives it fairly straight, with a fade being his miss, and out to about 200'. But he wanted something "newer", in his words.

So I took off shopping this morning and found a Taylormade Jetspeed in H/L and senior flex at Sports Authority. As a nice bonus, the had a "buy a JS driver, get a JS fairway or hybrid for free" promotion going on until tomorrow. So I got myself a free Jetspeed 3 wood as well!!

Also picked up and installed an oversized Winn grip that he likes on his new driver. We are playing tomorrow, so it will be a nice surprise for him.

Tapa tapa tapa

Got a pink puma soundchuck for $64.34 shipped with tax. Yeah buddy!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Green & cart fees, and a Nike polo shirt for Pops.

Got them about 20 minutes ago.
They were buy 2 get 1 free plus the 25% of deal they have going on.
Heck of a deal

Macys is having a high sale on clothing. Picked up 4 Norman Polos and Izod shorts and pants for a steal.

Macys is having a high sale on clothing. Picked up 4 Norman Polos and Izod shorts and pants for a steal.
How is the Norman stuff? They looked nice but I haven't tried anything on yet

How is the Norman stuff? They looked nice but I haven't tried anything on yet

Is the Norman for Tasso. Always liked it. Comfortable and styles are pretty classic.

Is the Norman for Tasso. Always liked it. Comfortable and styles are pretty classic.
Cool. I saw some shirts that I really liked, may have to pick one up soon.

redyzeve.jpg
yte5a9uv.jpg

I picked up a few items as well from same said OEM. Couldn't pass up sale and trade bait combo

Went back to the mall to Dick's and picked up three dozen Z Star XVs.

I got a dozen B330's and a awesome puma golf shirt from my sister-in-law and brother-in-law for my birthday

Bought a sleeve of ProV1s for a scramble I played in today. Gave two of the three back to the course then won a dozen in a drawing at the end of the tournament. Winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wifey bought me a box of Callaway supersofts and 3 pairs of golf shorts. Early fathers day presents are never a bad thing.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

And it is now mine.

M1 tri-sole private reserve
One off copper shaft

Only one on the street. :)

A buddy has a Amazon acct and had him order me 2 dozen yellow super softs for 14.99 a dozen. Couldnt pass that up.

quqave4y.jpg

No shaft yet but it should arrive at my door step by weeks end!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Puma Soundchuck

Puma Soundchuck

Nice! I just grabbed one yesterday too. Can't wait for the delivery.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Three UA golf shirts and a pair of Izod pants from the outlets over the weekend. That Izod outlet could really do some damage to someone's credit card. All the pants were around $25 and the shorts and polos were all $20 or less.

Bought a dozen Callaway SR2 balls with the various 25% off deals going on.

Bought 3 dozen Srixon Z Stars on the Dick's special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back