What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't play particularly well, shot 88 on Copperhead at Innisbrook... pars at the snakepit 16-18 though. My father in law enjoyed it though, so it was all good!

Tough course, nothing wrong with that score there

Shot a 75 (38–37) today. Very strange round of golf. Kick the ball around a lot early, but I came back with a couple birdies to get back even par. Then I went on a six holes right where I was six over in total. Several bad bounces, a few lipped putts, and a few bad shots as well.

I thought it was going to be one of those days. But, I turned things around and went three under for the last five holes.

I drove the ball pretty well today. Some of the adjustments that I've been working on paid off. I hit my 3W particularly well off the tee. Irons were good, not great. Wedges were kind of off until the end of the round when I started getting some nice approach shots with them.

putting was really up and down. I had a few missed putts that I should've made, and also two three-putts. But, I made some nice putts is well.

The round was nice for my confidence. I took what seemed like a "meh" round and made it a good one. I was pleased.

Played 9 this morning and shot bogey golf. Could have been much better, but I put my 3h into the water on the 9th tee and just missed a putt for bogey and also had a lost ball penalty somewhere in the rough behind the green. Drove the ball better than I have in a long time, so I can't complain.

Shot a 92 (49/43). Played the last 11 holes at +7. Best ball-striking that I can remember for those holes. Needed to sink some putts (36).

43/40 on a really windy day, gusting to 30. Could have been better, but mis clubbed a couple times in the wind. 18 plays right in to the wind coming off the bay, I had 140 left after a bad drive/good 3w, pulled an 8, then second guessed and pulled 7. Hit the 7 over of course. Dropped a ball and hit 8 to 12'. Pitched my first ball on and just missed the par putt, tap in bogey. Made the 12 footer and got to thinking, I had a chance to break 80 today, minus the misclubs and few bad shots, I would have. Oh we'll, it's still the best score I have this year, under pretty bad conditions due to the wind. I made 15' for birdie as we'll. all in all a good day.

Tappin pars

Shot a 75 (38–37) today. Very strange round of golf. Kick the ball around a lot early, but I came back with a couple birdies to get back even par. Then I went on a six holes right where I was six over in total. Several bad bounces, a few lipped putts, and a few bad shots as well.

I thought it was going to be one of those days. But, I turned things around and went three under for the last five holes.

I drove the ball pretty well today. Some of the adjustments that I've been working on paid off. I hit my 3W particularly well off the tee. Irons were good, not great. Wedges were kind of off until the end of the round when I started getting some nice approach shots with them.

putting was really up and down. I had a few missed putts that I should've made, and also two three-putts. But, I made some nice putts is well.

The round was nice for my confidence. I took what seemed like a "meh" round and made it a good one. I was pleased.

It's amazing what a few birdies will do for the round as a whole. Nice round!

84 (43-41). My goal was 82 today. Really happy with game compared to Saturday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Shot a decent 83. I was playing really solid early and was -1 after 5. Took a unnecessary triple on 6 and it all kind of slipped from there. Ended up going 39-44 with just one birdie. I really need to play more and get my endurance back up. Need this house to sell quickly so less stress for everyone.

Shot an 80 today had a couple holes where I just made bonehead choices and shots but overall very happy with the round plus I played with some awesome Thp members couldn't have been better

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Played the Johnny Miller designed harmony Preserve and shot a 6 over 78. Played the Miller tees so I'm pleased with how I played the first 5 holes.

Played the Johnny Miller designed harmony Preserve and shot a 6 over 78. Played the Miller tees so I'm pleased with how I played the first 5 holes.

Does playing the Miller tees involve someone following you around and constantly saying "I could have done that better."?

heh. Nice round, bro. I'm sure those tees were well over 7,000. JM's ego wouldn't allow his name on anything shorter.

Does playing the Miller tees involve someone following you around and constantly saying "I could have done that better."?

heh. Nice round, bro. I'm sure those tees were well over 7,000. JM's ego wouldn't allow his name on anything shorter.

I believe they are around 7,500 or so

Golf is hard. Golf is harder when its played hung over. Shot 42-42 for an 84. Made two birdies with three doubles and a gaggle of bogeys. Everything was hit or miss. A few really good swings with some embarrassing ones in there too. Tempo was the first to go. Thankfully, the shanks didn't follow me from the range yesterday. Weather was beautiful but the hit to my wallet was not.

41/46-87. I kind of lost the driver on the back which cost me a few strokes. This course also had some brutal domed greens, I had more than 1 chip end up back at my feet!

What did you shoot today?

Dreadful 54. Putting and wedges were good, but irons not so much. Had a few topped shots. Broke my driver on the 7th tee, if I was smart I would have just walked off at that point. Hit 4/6 fairways, 15 putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

54/42 for a 96 with 31 putts (13 front, 18 back). Nice and consistent :banghead:

Still trying to get the new clubs dialed in. The irons are on, but the SLDR driver is not. I can hit the heck out of it, but have to say I think it is the most finicky club to hit I've ever played (and I used to play blades). The line between draw, straight, and fade with that club is vanishingly small. But I can hit the heck out of it and finally started getting it figured out on the back nine, hitting 5 of 7 fairways (and one miss the ball only rolled a foot into the first cut).

SLDR is a great club but I wouldn't recommend it for a lot of people. 714 AP2s are the real deal!

54/42 for a 96 with 31 putts (13 front, 18 back). Nice and consistent :banghead:

Still trying to get the new clubs dialed in. The irons are on, but the SLDR driver is not. I can hit the heck out of it, but have to say I think it is the most finicky club to hit I've ever played (and I used to play blades). The line between draw, straight, and fade with that club is vanishingly small. But I can hit the heck out of it and finally started getting it figured out on the back nine, hitting 5 of 7 fairways (and one miss the ball only rolled a foot into the first cut).

SLDR is a great club but I wouldn't recommend it for a lot of people. 714 AP2s are the real deal!

Hahaha dude I shot the same damn thing last week! What the hell happened to us on the front 9!?!? :laughing:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I got another round in yesterday afternoon and shot a 90 at Cog Hill #3. Finished up as it was getting dark. A longer course than my morning round, so more drivers off of the tee, which I hit well. No penalties too, and even a sand save in there. This morning I shot 95 playing Renwood with drp3434 and dhartmann34. I had some good shots, but for most of the day, I looked lost out there. I think I was getting pretty fatigued after walking and carrying 54 holes the past two days.

Played like crud today ... sort of. Had a decent day striking my irons (down to my 5i), but I was horrible on the greens. Had 10 3 putts, and a four putt. *sigh* Was ok off the tee, for the most part ... had a few flubs which didn't help. Let's just say that this round isn't going to help my handicap any. Cleaned it up down the stretch. Last five holes I par'd one, bogey'd 3, and double bogey'd one. Hit GIR on three of the five and three putt'd them all. Argh!

89 today at what I believe is the hardest course that I play regularly. There is hardly any rough between fairway and trees and several holes to start the back 9 have trees intentionally left in the fairway. The greens are small and usually turtle back designed or tiered and although I was able to hold them well today with wedges and short irons, god knows how many times I three putted.

Played 9 today because the weather was perfect. Shot a 47 with 17 putts. Short game really let me down today, had some really solid shots off the tee still only 1 of 6 Fairways. Also only had one GIR. Doesn't sound that good but i didn't finish strong on the last three holes so that's where My score really ballooned.

Shot a 79 on a part 70 with Hawk today in 40 mph winds. Gave away 2 strokes on easy missed birdie putts and three blowup holes on the back didn't help either.

Was 1 over on the front and imploded on the back.

42/48 - 90 on a course I usually do much better on, but it was raining and blowing and I just went to bits after injuring my elbow on a fat shot.
Still hurts, hope whatever I've done isn't persistent. Just have to get through 9 holes on Mens night and I can let it sit for a few days.

I've had a pretty fair week, finally got a chance to play my x2Hot driver in Nashville at Gaylord Springs on Monday and shot a 79 my first in the 70s this season, then came back home and shot a 89 yesterday. Heading out next weekend for a week on the N.C. coast to play several courses.

39 on the front at my home course. Decent but left several out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back