What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 in the am. Now THP time while at work

Best shape I have ever seen it in. Tee boxes, fairways and greens were in great shape.

Nice. I like that course a lot and will now have to figure out when to get up there for a round.

THP and going to play after work... hope to get some practice in.

Played 18. My 50th round this season. Have 21 rounds on the Martini tee.

Took a few swings into my hitting net at various times, working on tempo and transition.Oh yeah, and also entered for a shot at the 2014 Morgan Cup. Little things, ya know. :)

A little THP and watched some golf channel, now Friday, Saturday and Sunday were awesome as I spent those days with some awesome people!

THP and finally swung a golf club for the first time in a week. It felt great and I was pleased with how I was playing. A couple bad lies away from a great round.

Debated the merits of new iron purchases with a guy at work. He wants new irons, has like 8 sets at home, and we are trying to find a place here that he can do some trade ins to get some new gear.

Debated the merits of new iron purchases with a guy at work. He wants new irons, has like 8 sets at home, and we are trying to find a place here that he can do some trade ins to get some new gear.
dicks just had 50% bonus trade in. not sure if its still going on. Definitely check pga store and golfsmith. also global golf runs bonus trade credits time to time

Booked a tee time for tomorrow Hit into the net. Surfing THP.

Thp'd and dreamt about playing. Gonna hit range on way home.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Picked up some sweet Oakley carbonpro golf shoes for a great price ...happy days

THP'ed and wrote a Serola review.

Few headcovers also showed up.

THP'd and you know what.........it felt good. Long range day tomorrow.

Thping
Range session
Short game.work

Played in a charity scramble, took second place after a scorecard playoff, used my pro shop credit to get a SM5 wedge. Pondering throwing my name in the hat for the Morgan Cup spot.

A little THP, some putting practice at the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP'd
Adjusted my Clicgear so it doesn't track to the left
Cleaned my Clicgear
Cleaned everything in the back up bags

THP'd. Tried finding information on the effects of an improper lie on the clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back