Official 2014 World Cup Thread (Spoilers)

Dempsey is gonna need a 4 day long ice bath after this match

HappyAcrobaticGalah.gif

Sit on it

Usa! Usa! Usa!

Yea merica!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!

Taps away

woohoooo HUGE WIN!!!!!

Alexi Lalas has a lack of blood in his head. It's all centralized elsewhere.

Tim Howard is the man of the match. He was huge for us.

Im exhausted and I just watched the darn thing.

John Brooks' Wikipedia page already updated LOL

ubu2usat.jpg

USA absolutely stole that! They were out of it till the goal, but did great to keep Ghana out for all that time. Fair play to the US team, their games are entertaining to watch. A draw against Portugal could be enough!

What a finish! USA!!

USA absolutely stole that! They were out of it till the goal, but did great to keep Ghana out for all that time. Fair play to the US team, their games are entertaining to watch. A draw against Portugal could be enough!

Screw the draw against Portugal. Pepe is out because of the red card, Coentrao is probably out because of a leg injury suffered earlier today. If they sit back and try to play for the draw, Portugal will pick them apart even worse than Ghana did today. USA should go for the win and a certain place in the next round.

Sorry landon time for baseball

Hell of a gutsy win. They were staring a draw or loss in the face, got dominated about 90% of the game. Gonna have to do better going forward, but the 3 is awesome!

Screw the draw against Portugal. Pepe is out because of the red card, Coentrao is probably out because of a leg injury suffered earlier today. If they sit back and try to play for the draw, Portugal will pick them apart even worse than Ghana did today. USA should go for the win and a certain place in the next round.

Well, they aren't gonna play for the draw, are they LOL

Well that was definitely intense. Don't know how they did it but somehow pulled out a win. U-S-A, U-S-A!

Portugal is vulnerable now. I think we have a good shot against them even if Jozy is out.

Great win for USA tonight. Didn't look great between the goals but they did what they had to do to get 3 points. Great stuff!

Lots of things needs to improve but I am just going to enjoy this one for a couple days.

#IBelieve

John Brooks wikipedia page..

duhy6eme.jpg

Should be noted. The last time the US played Portugal in the World Cup, Portugal had the reigning Player of the Year.

It went well for the US

I don't know if I can handle 2 more of these games guys. I'm scared for Portugal. They are just gonna push and push and I don't know it we can hold them.

It seems the US offense needs to run thru Bradley and he struggled against all the quickness around him. Dempsey blasted right thru that defender before they knew what happened and got that perfect shot to the post.

Not sure where else the offense comes from...

Jermaine Jones was a stud the whole match.

LOL...that was fun to watch and and even more fun reading the posts from the last 30 minutes of the game. Ye have little faith!!! #USA

Back