The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Ricky, that just sounds awful. I hope they can figure this out so your daughter feels better, and you and your famiky can focus on better things.

Spent all day looking forward to watching the USA game. I avoided all threads, sports news and everything so I didn't know what happened. Xfinity says you don't need to record any games as they will have them all, the day of. Come home, sit down, go to turn it on and it's not there. None of today's games are on demand like they say. My buddy then comes out and asks if I saw USA win....SMH

(Not a true rant like others in here but still annoying. All my planning got me nowhere.)

This morning my wife was coaching at the high school when it went into lock down. Apparently the fbi had chased some wackjob and he bailed out, supposedly with an AK and explosives, right by the school. Apparently he is now holed up in her parents neighborhood. They have had it locked down for a few hours, her mom was home, but they wouldn't let her dad drive home til just now.

He is apparently a right wing Obama hating wack job that had been stockpiling weapons and food for doomsday, I guess he watched to much of the walking dead. The FBI was trying to serve a warrant for bomb making.

That's messed up Wake, I hope everything turned out all right.

And..my daughter has a 102.7 fever this morning. Guess I am staying home. When will it ever end for this poor kid? She doesnt deserve this. My God.

Damn Ricky.....it's never ending for her dude.

Thinking about you guys.

No, she doesn't Ricky. That's terrible. Every time I read one of your posts I want to reach out through the Internet and give her a giant hug.

And..my daughter has a 102.7 fever this morning. Guess I am staying home. When will it ever end for this poor kid? She doesnt deserve this. My God.

Sorry Ricky. I know it's been said on here a hundred times, your THP family is praying for you guys, hoping some diagnosis will be made and she gets better.

Dad is a cancer patient has been for years, he developed bad pneumonia last week and we were called by hospice saying we need to come over. 6 hour drive not that that is far. They take dad off hospice once he agreed to the feeding tube so drove in Friday, saw dad, bought him an adjustable bed for his place, ran all his errands got his oxygen tanks etc etc etc, where's my younger brother who lives 30 minutes from here....nowhere...he's too busy..but yet doesn't want to put dad into a facility because "it's like putting one foot in the grave" says that dad should go live with him, his wife and 4 kids. But yet he's too busy to be here at the hospital this morning for dads feeding tube surgery. I swear I just want to knock him out.

Ricky, I'm hoping for the best for you and your family, I am really sorry.

Dad is a cancer patient has been for years, he developed bad pneumonia last week and we were called by hospice saying we need to come over. 6 hour drive not that that is far. They take dad off hospice once he agreed to the feeding tube so drove in Friday, saw dad, bought him an adjustable bed for his place, ran all his errands got his oxygen tanks etc etc etc, where's my younger brother who lives 30 minutes from here....nowhere...he's too busy..but yet doesn't want to put dad into a facility because "it's like putting one foot in the grave" says that dad should go live with him, his wife and 4 kids. But yet he's too busy to be here at the hospital this morning for dads feeding tube surgery. I swear I just want to knock him out.

That is terrible and I hate to read this. Sorry you guys have to go through this.

Damn Ricky - so sorry the princess is going through this. I hope the doctors find answers soon!!

So sorry man, I can not express in a post how much I feel for you guys. Just hoping she feels better soon.

Four vending machines downstairs for drinks. The only thing with caffeine not sold out is Sunkist, and the last time I got one of those from these machines it had expired three months prior. There hasn't been a Mt. Dew in either of the Pepsi machines for two weeks. What's the point of having them if you're not going to put anything in them?

Four vending machines downstairs for drinks. The only thing with caffeine not sold out is Sunkist, and the last time I got one of those from these machines it had expired three months prior. There hasn't been a Mt. Dew in either of the Pepsi machines for two weeks. What's the point of having them if you're not going to put anything in them?

Water is your friend :)

Ha. I hear that enough from my Fiancé, I wanted to be able to say it to someone else. But I feel your pain. We have that situation with the good snacks in our vending area. Lots of granola and trail mix. But the chocolate chip cookies go fast !!

Water is your friend :)

Ha. I hear that enough from my Fiancé, I wanted to be able to say it to someone else. But I feel your pain. We have that situation with the good snacks in our vending area. Lots of granola and trail mix. But the chocolate chip cookies go fast !!

I drink a couple liters a day, but sometimes I need something to wake me up.

Post THP Event golf hangover. Back to work though, the MC is looming.

Post THP Event golf hangover. Back to work though, the MC is looming.

thought maybe your rant was you didnt sleep til noon :)

Seeing our parents age. My step-mom used to be active and vibrant. Now, thanks to horrible care and an un diagnosed back problem, she is on the verge of being wheelchair bound. Getting old just sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay for getting bitten in the leg today at work. Didn't break the skin, but wow does it hurt a lot.

Seeing our parents age. My step-mom used to be active and vibrant. Now, thanks to horrible care and an un diagnosed back problem, she is on the verge of being wheelchair bound. Getting old just sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is tough. My parents are getting up there and it was like they got old overnight. Makes you worry for "that" day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back