The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

Me too... I would rather remember/celebrate how someone lived than mourn their passing.

Isn't that what wakes/viewings/sitting shiva and funerals are for - a combination of celebrating someone's life, mourning their passing and consoling the living. I think there is a place for all emotions.

My allergies are on hiatus right now. I walked into the office and it looked like I was crying, just allergies :)

Isn't that what wakes/viewings/sitting shiva and funerals are for - a combination of celebrating someone's life, mourning their passing and consoling the living. I think there is a place for all emotions.

The ones I've been to are usually quiet and have a sad mood about them. When I go, I want people to throw a party and tell stories about the fun and stupid stuff I'd done over the years instead of how much I'll me missed. Sure, they kinda go hand in hand but one has a happy tone and the other is slightly depressing to me at least.

How is it that I am the only person who can find anything in the house? Am I really the only one who can find things, or is it more that I am just the only one who really looks for them?

JB are your ears burning? :D

Jake is mildly annoying!....

Signed
Dano

How is it that I am the only person who can find anything in the house? Am I really the only one who can find things, or is it more that I am just the only one who really looks for them?

I know how ya feel golfergal!! my wife drives nuts looking for HER keys, HER glasses and anything else she cant find! the pain in the rear is if it isnt in front of her face she panics and I have to stop what I'm doing to "help" her find it! and 9 times outta 10 I can find it in min or two, which she could easily do to if she would just try! :bicker:

It's a gift women have that men don't

I know how ya feel golfergal!! my wife drives nuts looking for HER keys, HER glasses and anything else she cant find! the pain in the rear is if it isnt in front of her face she panics and I have to stop what I'm doing to "help" her find it! and 9 times outta 10 I can find it in min or two, which she could easily do to if she would just try! :bicker:

hee hee, This is how my BF asks me to help him find things and I know exactly where they are :D

Jake is mildly annoying!....

Signed
Dano

I have to agree! but with me my nickname is Dano and my annoying Jake is my English Pointer!! :glasses-nerdy:

when you're all set to grill your dinner and the propane tank goes dead :banghead:

when you're all set to grill your dinner and the propane tank goes dead :banghead:

That’s the beauty of having your grill connected to the natural gas line.

That is much more than mildly annoying, I hate when that happens.

That’s the beauty of having your grill connected to the natural gas line.

When I was a kid we had our grill connected to the natural gas line it was so nice.

even worse when your half way thru cooking the meal and then run out of propane!!! :pissed-off:

My little doggy is not feeling well. He threw up on his walk, didn't eat his dinner, and is now draped over my leg with his stomach growling. It's starting to make me sweat but I don't want to disturb the little fella.

Kevin

My little doggy is not feeling well. He threw up on his walk, didn't eat his dinner, and is now draped over my leg with his stomach growling. It's starting to make me sweat but I don't want to disturb the little fella.

Kevin

Poor boy. I hope he gets well soon.

I have 3 tanks so I will never run out.

At least not until you have used the 3rd one while not remembering to refill any of them.:D

Kevin

I hope your doggy is feeling better.

Back