SeeMore Putters Thread

I've been hard pondering an mFGP like crazy. I've got no good reason why, beyond I took Ted's during our round and basically put the ball wherever I wanted to.

Such a good head. I need one.

Its become my second favorite, which is crazy as pre SPi I went through I think 4 mFGP's. But dammit, its classic and it kicks ass.

I've been hard pondering an mFGP like crazy. I've got no good reason why, beyond I took Ted's during our round and basically put the ball wherever I wanted to.

Yes you do, just an all around great putter. Though if it works better for you than your M7 you would be downright deadly.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yeah you do dude. I pulled the trigger on the Private Reserve they had left in the vault and Wed or Thursday cannot get here soon enough. That baby is going RIGHT into play. Once the FGP Deep Flange comes back into stock I'll be ordering one of those too.

This thread is bad for my check book. So sweet to see all the putters everyone picked up

Reading all the posts after the event really confirms just how good these putters are, I didn't believe the hype but it's not hype at all they are very well made and deadly accurate. I love them.

Yeah you do dude. I pulled the trigger on the Private Reserve they had left in the vault and Wed or Thursday cannot get here soon enough. That baby is going RIGHT into play. Once the FGP Deep Flange comes back into stock I'll be ordering one of those too.

I am with you on this buddy! Rolled the one they had in the fitting / training room and it was sweeeeeet!

Reading all the posts after the event really confirms just how good these putters are, I didn't believe the hype but it's not hype at all they are very well made and deadly accurate. I love them.

Dude. I liked SeeMores before this past weekend and though the RST itself made me a better putter, but after getting some insight on the technology in these putters along with some instruction people would be absolutely crazy to roll anything but a SeeMore. I'll never own another putter for as long as I live and I'll push SeeMores on everyone I know.

I am with you on this buddy! Rolled the one they had in the fitting / training room and it was sweeeeeet!

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed rolling the deep flange. I absolutely loved the compact look at address.

Yes you do, just an all around great putter. Though if it works better for you than your M7 you would be downright deadly.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

My m7 makes other putters shake and wither away, hahaha! I'm in love with that thing.

you're on a roll buddy! I need to get another round in with you so i can enjoy that PR haha!

My m7 makes other putters shake and wither away, hahaha! I'm in love with that thing.

you're on a roll buddy! I need to get another round in with you so i can enjoy that PR haha!

Good luck getting it from my Kung-fu death grip lol.

Cant wait to get my Seemore in! Going to be a one of a kind PTM 3!

Awesome to see the great stuff people picked up this past weekend. The more I play with a SeeMore, the more I like them.

Just waiting for the arrival of this beauty...
9c1932265de460f49f987fcebcaf5690.jpg

I was rolling that Saturday night Adam during my fitting/lesson and my goodness I loved it.

Will definitely own one at some point.

z2w...man, pondering, but the wallet says no.

After absorbing all the info from the Extravaganza, I'm selling off my non-face-balanced-at-impact SeeMores & saving up for either: 1) Z3c or 2) black gunmetal mFGP2.

The Z3c has the same basic head shape that I loved the feel of in the DB4x, but the FGP2 is my current gamer & nothing wrong with that shape either!

I know I can't go wrong with either one, but trying to decide which one is tough. Any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated (and no fair saying get both - that's not gonna happen in the foreseeable future)!

After absorbing all the info from the Extravaganza, I'm selling off my non-face-balanced-at-impact SeeMores & saving up for either: 1) Z3c or 2) black gunmetal mFGP2.

The Z3c has the same basic head shape that I loved the feel of in the DB4x, but the FGP2 is my current gamer & nothing wrong with that shape either!

I know I can't go wrong with either one, but trying to decide which one is tough. Any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated (and no fair saying get both - that's not gonna happen in the foreseeable future)!
How about the smoke diamond PR mFGP2? Same head shape you know and love, darker finish, incredible face milling, etc. Can't go wrong with this one or either you mentioned.

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed rolling the deep flange. I absolutely loved the compact look at address.

The pro shop where I take my SPi lessons has one that I rolled a couple of weeks back. It is one sweet looking putter.

I was rolling that Saturday night Adam during my fitting/lesson and my goodness I loved it.

Will definitely own one at some point.

Back when I first started my SeeMore fitting this was one of the putters that I got to take home and try out, along with the Z3c and it was amazing. The gunmetal version just looks breathtaking. I may not even play it. I'll just put it in a case that plays Joe Cocker's version of "You Are So Beautiful" when you walk up to it.

Got a bronze fgp lined up for july. Its more of a collectiin piece as ill have it mfgp and mfgpts. Ptm1 at the mc.The deep flange is ckming for christmas if they are stocked and im begging for the mfgp cu insert. Yes I have an obsession with yhis heqd shape!

Got a bronze fgp lined up for july. Its more of a collectiin piece as ill have it mfgp and mfgpts. Ptm1 at the mc.The deep flange is ckming for christmas if they are stocked and im begging for the mfgp cu insert. Yes I have an obsession with yhis heqd shape!

You are on fire with SeeMore dude, nice!

Thats a great collection.

Sent Alex a message a short time ago inquiring about the ETA of the Deep Flange. Highly doubt I will be able to wait until Christmas to pick one up....

You are on fire with SeeMore dude, nice!

Thats a great collection.
oh and I have a ptm3.. thats not even including the ones that have since left the house. its has taken time to build up an immunity to this thread...there are alot of friends (#enablers) here :). Sox teases me with a trunkful everytime I see him.

This past weekend reaffirmed my preference for face balanced at impact, it also reaffirmed that the M1 is just a fandamntastic flatstick for me.

Plus, the nice little dime size patina mark on the copper insert of my PR is pretty freaking awesome. :alien:

I do need to finish up my PR mFGP2 Tri-Sole order though, that one needs to join the other mFGP2's I have here.

Other cool thing about this past weekend? The amount of people who tried the X putters and were taken aback by how much they enjoyed the insert, that made me smile for the MC and in general. I'm a fan as well.

Yep, X2 rocks!!

Back