PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

This sounds like a great time. Im gonna have to try and make this happen.

I'm ready to at least try it out.

well maybe this time you don't dink around on 15 and miss that silly putt on 17! c'mon man! jeez...

If I don't get into Personal Distance, I would be interested in this.

Just a quick thing guys, this is probably going to to get pushed until after personal distance. Just make it easier on everyone!

Just a quick thing guys, this is probably going to to get pushed until after personal distance. Just make it easier on everyone named Brad!

slight Fify...and works for me

slight Fify...and works for me

I haven't talked with Chris, but sandwiching it between two THP events is not the best idea. Give everyone a chance to take a breath and then go out with a bang at Pine Lakes.

I haven't talked with Chris, but sandwiching it between two THP events is not the best idea. Give everyone a chance to take a breath and then go out with a bang at Pine Lakes.

I agree, was just messing with ya, no wirries and I believe I had mentioned moving it would probably be more bueno for many

I still have the scorecard. Would you like an audit of your 18 holes? hahahaha

lol. no i would not. not my finest day on the golf course, that's for sure.

ha!
Zeke has played more golf than me this year.

I agree, was just messing with ya, no wirries and I believe I had mentioned moving it would probably be more bueno for many

If you apologize to me one more time I am going to pair myself up with you and punch you in the elbow. 3 times. You'll never know when it's coming!

If you apologize to me one more time I am going to pair myself up with you and punch you in the elbow. 3 times. You'll never know when it's coming!

nonsense, you dodge me, I throw up PB's at Pine Lakes...and still like 9 shots behind freaking Canadan

nonsense, you dodge me, I throw up PB's at Pine Lakes...and still like 9 shots behind freaking Canadan

That was pretty wild, putting up a personal best on that course is a feat. Those are the smallest greens I've ever seen.

I like moving it back. Gives me a little breathing time from settling into a new house.

GregDan is the favorite.

I'll play regardless of the date. If it's moved to later, what date are we thinking?

I'll play regardless of the date. If it's moved to later, what date are we thinking?

Updated the OP to either the 18th or the 25th.

Both the 18th and 25th work great for me, looking forward to this again this year!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back