THP @ Winstar Golf Course

Put me down as 85% confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you, Jank and I can carpool up there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That might work if my wife's plans work out. I'll keep you updated

Should be all in, I'm excited.

My wife has a work party that day which we are committed too. Dammit!

It will be an AM tee time between 8:30 and 10. After we see who all is coming then we can zero in on a time. Reservations can only be made 7 days in advance.

I'm sure we have a place for you to spend the night, no need for a hotel.
I may be able to help with this too. I live close to TBD and it's on the way to Winstar.

I guess I will, there are 10 names on the spreadsheet that had the 12th would work, so it is now official. We will be playing Winstar on July 12th. The cost is $93 I think and three weeks ago they said that they did not have the special anymore for new players.

1. 3BD
2. Nate
3. Afwcardinal
4. Mikeg
5. Matthew
6. TriplebogieTim
7. Gene...3BD friend
8. Jman
9. Jank
Captdru ...maybe

updated

Last edited:
You can count me in as long as the H-town crew stays in.

During the day or night?

9yremura.jpg

Do what's right cookie you know got want to.

Maintain my kitchen pass to the MC and Bridgestone championship? LOL

He just went to the computer and printed that up. He saw the $93 and coughed. I hear you Cookie.

I
100% easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Agree 100% and if we hadn't already bailed out of a planned lake trip with friends and committed to this work event then I could get away with it.

All good, just bad timing and a hectic summer!

I think cookie already has his passes for this year used up:D Sorry cookie, had to pick a date and go with it.

No worries, it's tough dude - I completely understand!

At least my wife's work thing will have mini golf. My new PR can get some action. :)

I think cookie already has his passes for this year used up:D Sorry cookie, had to pick a date and go with it.

Yea...this was about the only weekend that would work for a lot of us due to the 4th and then the weekend before the MC where guys would be busy. Looks like we can get at least 2-3 groups so let's do it!

Agree 100% and if we hadn't already bailed out of a planned lake trip with friends and committed to this work event then I could get away with it.

All good, just bad timing and a hectic summer!

I'm just giving you a hard time bro.

ok put me on the list, I'm in.

I should be able to do the 12th as well

THP @ Winstar Golf Course

1. 3BD
2. Nate
3. Afwcardinal
4. Mikeg
5. Matthew
6. TriplebogieTim
7. Gene...3BD friend
8. Jank
9. Jman
10.WardF
11. Baldguy
12. Texasbubba
13. #cookie

Last edited:
I might have a buddy that will play if we have an odd number.

Back