The THP Range/Practice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
League night tonight, so no practice, tight course, not much room for error, time to put the ego on the shelf and play a bit smarter, inconsistency off the tee lately has cost me a bit.

This shouldnt be news to anyone. Andy (I know how much he loves being called Andy) knows he has my support. Cant wait to see how far the game has come since Indy when we get to Myrtle.
hate being called Andy. but I know you support me man.

Heading out for 45 mins of putting at lunch. Chipping, bunker and a long game work for an hour or so after work.

All these context twists won't affect Optimistic Andrew. This kid has been working hard on improvements and it's awesome.

Keep it up dude.
thanks Dan... really can't wait for my Course lesson next week. Going to get my course management up to par and ill be sinking pars.

We need a good name for a practicing Coers lol, the man that infects everyone globally.

We need a good name for a practicing Coers lol, the man that infects everyone globally.

I was always told to be careful where you grind.

League night tonight, so no practice, tight course, not much room for error, time to put the ego on the shelf and play a bit smarter, inconsistency off the tee lately has cost me a bit.

Leggo my Ego son!! Keep doing work buddy! Cant wait to see your game at the MC. I know you have it in you to play some great golf. Pretty awesome to look back to when you were selected last year until now.

Nothing to worry about when I am practicing, I put covers on the clubs.
I was always told to be careful where you grind.

thanks for being responsible
I do what I can. Gotta keep the clubs clean so I can bombs down the pipe. After hiring 4 fairways in a row yesterday I'm ready to start getting those GIR'S.

I do what I can. Gotta keep the clubs clean so I can bombs down the pipe. After hiring 4 fairways in a row yesterday I'm ready to start getting those GIR'S.

That's awesome dude, freaking awesome!

Weather is going to cancel today's lesson/range session, hoping to get 1 in tomorrow night.

Looking forward to taking the work from this week and the properly fit clubs out to the course on Saturday.

Still got some short game work to do so while I may not see a PB on Saturday with all of the changes Im hoping to at least play some better more consistent golf.

That's awesome dude, freaking awesome!
only hit 1 fairway with the driver yesterday but it was the par 5 I hit in two. gotta get my swing to transfer to the driver now from the woods and irons. but hey if I can hit 250 yards with the three wood I'll keep the driver in the bag.

Worked on 4 to 6 footers on the putting green focusing on routine. Spent a good hour+. Then went to the range and hit a large bucket

Worked on 4 to 6 footers on the putting green focusing on routine. Spent a good hour+. Then went to the range and hit a large bucket
your a beast man....

I cant rest knowing other MCers are putting in work!
I know right... Grind away dude, your game is showing it now.

I could not be more motivated to get out to the range, however, there's a big storm that's probably going to be on top of my course for the next few hours. WEAK.

Looks like it's an evening with the putting professor.

I could not be more motivated to get out to the range, however, there's a big storm that's probably going to be on top of my course for the next few hours. WEAK.

Solid evening though, I need to order one since its payday for me.

sitting at "the nest" deciding if we are gonna play league tonight...it's not looking good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sounds a lot like me lately. It is a solid back-up plan for sure.

Getting to see some before and after Erik images last weekend at the SeeMore event made me smile. My how far you have come my friend.

sitting at "the nest" deciding if we are gonna play league tonight...it's not looking good.

At the nest? Sounds like the rain might be doing you a favour.. lol, come over and roll putts on this device, I'll order the pizza!

It's kind of freaking me out how inside I take it on the way back. I can see better roll already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back