2014 US Open Contest & Thread - Awesome Prizes

not that it matters but it looks to me like the balls starts going up, then suddenly it starts going towards the target

Curious how much interest the Women's Open will bring. Not much talk on the message board about any of the women golfers - it's mostly threads on PGA play.

Curious how much interest the Women's Open will bring. Not much talk on the message board about any of the women golfers - it's mostly threads on PGA play.

I'll be watching. Sometimes it's more interesting to watch the ladies play. Must be the lack of 320+ yard drives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know personally I'm very excited to watch. The field is so strong right now and i m interested to see their approach to the course.

Golf World's cover this week.....

GolfWorld2014USOpencover.png

and this 11-yr old will be playing in the US Open......

I know personally I'm very excited to watch. The field is so strong right now and i m interested to see their approach to the course.

wonder if they're struggling w/ divots and ball marks made by the PGA tour.....

wonder if they're struggling w/ divots and ball marks made by the PGA tour.....
Nope, during the interviews I've seen this week everyone said things were in great shape.

Good lord that was a lot of entries. We have added up all of the totals and the winner is...

Tampa Golfer
He picked Martin Kaymer and got the bonus.
Congrats.

Congrats Tampa golfer and thanks to THP for another amazing major contest!

Congrats Tampa Golfer!! Nicely done!

very nice! Congrats Tampa Golfer

Congratulations Tampa!! Nice pick and a dominant result.

Congrats Tampa Golfer! That is one heck of a win there!

congrats tampa golfer

Congrats Tampa Golfer

congrats tampa golfer

Congrats!

Congrats man, wow what a prize!!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good lord that was a lot of entries. We have added up all of the totals and the winner is...

Tampa Golfer
Congrats.

Thank you very much, JB. Martin Kaymer has now become my favorite golfer. Hope me makes his way back to Tampa for the Valspar next year......thanks for having the contest. Made following this year's US Open much more interesting for me....

Congrats Tampa!!

Dang...I just wanted the Phill signed pannel, so I could put it on the Open Championship bag I won last year...(the one Phill actually won). Cool prize though, congrats Tampa good pick. That flag is awesome too.

Congrats Tampa

Tampa Golfer
Congrats.

Congrats!

Back