1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Congrats buddy welcome to the ride!!

Words cannot express how excited I am right now. Thank you for all the kind words, and I plan on putting in every ounce of work I can to make THP and team dotcom proud.

Congrats dude!!!! Welcome to an incredible ride!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Words cannot express how excited I am right now. Thank you for all the kind words, and I plan on putting in every ounce of work I can to make THP and team sitcom proud.

Congratulations! This will be my first event as well. It's going to be a crazy 5 weeks for you!

Go team sitcom!

Ugh. You had one job new guy...

Joking, of course. Welcome to the winning team. You'll get the last laugh on Mike Dean when you're telling him his putt for double is "good" during the Round 1 match.

#DoWorkDotCom

Congrats! That's awesome! Going to be one heck of a ride!

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ugh. You had one job new guy...

Joking, of course. Welcome to the winning team. You'll get the last laugh on Mike Dean when you're telling him his putt for double is "good" during the Round 1 match.

#DoWorkDotCom
Aww bless your heart with more lame trash talk attempts

See ya in MB #TrueBlue92

Aww bless your heart with more lame trash talk attempts

You're right. Who was I kidding?

You pick up for double well before the green.

:Alien

Huge congrats to you, mpeterson! Have the time of your life!

It literally pained me not to go for it on this. I've dreamed of participating in the MC since I joined this site almost a year and a half ago. Attending the Vegas event last fall only reinforced that desire. I wanted so badly to throw my name in the hopper for this. I'm a huge Cleveland/Srixon fan, so that just made it even more tempting. Alas, financial commitments already made this summer (joining a CC being a huge one) just made the timing bad for me and it would have put some strain on the family to get things together so quickly. My wife actually wanted me to go for it anyway, but I couldn't in good conscience potentially take the chance away from another THPer who would probably be better positioned than me at the moment. I'll tell you one thing, though. The amount of energy and thought I put into this decision for the past few days has me very resolute in feeling that I absolutely HAVE to do everything possible to get into the MC next year.

Enjoy it boys!

Words cannot express how excited I am right now. Thank you for all the kind words, and I plan on putting in every ounce of work I can to make THP and team dotcom proud.

Congrats dude. Welcome to the show!

Congrats mpeterson. I just got goosebumps as I just heard my name was called!!! Welcome to the MC!!! You are a rockstar buddy.

Also for those that entered and were not selected, please do not get down on yourselves! It had to be difficult putting yourself out there and I applaud you for that.

Congrats!

Congrats mpeterson!

Nice!!!

I just got into my hotel for a weekend trip, and the first thing I did was head to the bar. Sometime soon, my heartbeat will get to a normal rate. I think.

Of course, our first order of business tomorrow is a round of golf #DoWorkDotCom.

Mpeterson....welcome to the Big Show! And welcome to Team Cleveland/Srixon. You now know as much as we do in what weapons we will be using in a few weeks. It's that an awesome feeling?! See ya in the Cleveland thread soon.

Mpeterson....welcome to the Big Show! And welcome to Team Cleveland/Srixon. You now know as much as we do in what weapons we will be using in a few weeks. It's that an awesome feeling?! See ya in the Cleveland thread soon.

Thanks!

I was looking forward to seeing what the news was there before, now the level of anticipation is just nuts.

Thanks!

I was looking forward to seeing what the news was there before, now the level of anticipation is just nuts.
May be hearing something next week!

Congrats!!

Congrats! What a way to make a THP event debut!

Congrats man!

Congrats and welcome to the journey. You have some awesome teammates, just be careful with that lawyer guy

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Congrats and welcome to the team! Going to be a blast getting to know you better over the next 5 weeks and beyond.

#FreshMeat

Back