My wife would kill me!

Brian,
You have been thru so much and to see your outlook on life is a wonderful thing.Glad it's worked out for you and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Thank you for sharing your story and passion for the game.

Welcome to THP, best of luck with everything! You've been through more than any one person should ever have to experience.

Thank you for sharing, welcome to THP!!

Welcome to the team Brian!

Wow what an introduction, sorry for your loss! Welcome to THP and I'm glad you found the passion in the game, don't let it go again!

Welcome buddy and enjoy the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Welcome to THP!!

Wow, man. Thanks for sharing that back story, and I'm so glad you've found your way to THP; it will certainly change your views on golf, and might just change your life if you let it. Best of luck getting back into the game, and look forward to chatting with you around the forum.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to THP!

Touching story and welcome to the forum sir!

What a superb introduction.

Sorry for all of the pain you've went through. Here's to hoping the game of golf and THP can be your outlet.

You have had quite the journey over the last few years - welcome to THP! You are in great company!

heartbreaking story. Welcome to the last golf forum you will ever join.

I think it's wonderful that you are back to something you enjoy with family heritage behind the passion. We all seem to find a way to deal with the loss of those in our life and glad you managed to do that. I'm sure your wife is smiling down on you as you make that next hole-in-one.

Welcome to THP, Brian!

Welcome to the family sir, and thank you for putting things in perspective! If you ever find yourself looking for a game in the Boston area, please let me know.

Welcome to THP Brian.

Golf, and this Forum, provide a phenomenal outlet for all things in life. Glad to have you aboard.

That's a crazy journey you've been on sir! We're not your immediate family, but I like to think that everyone here would do almost anything in their power to help out another. It's a great group of folks that uses golf as our excuse to spend money and hang out. I hope you enjoy it as much as we all do. Welcome back to golf and to THP!

Welcome! Glad to see you have maintained your positive outlook! This forum definitely feels more like a family than any other I have seen and many from the Columbus area I have seen (or formerly from the Columbus area as I am). I think you will enjoy!

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your heartfelt story with us. Golf is what initially brought all of us to this forum, but I'm sure everyone would agree that it's the friendships and family here that keep us. I hope that THP can become that for you as well.

Welcome to THP Brian. Hope to tee it up with you some day.

Back