Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

I've never had to sign a NDA before. I'm nervous haha

This! I know we'll all be fine and uphold the NDA, but it still creates this nervous energy...trying to occupy myself with chores to distract the mind, but no way will it work. Pumped. Up.

Wow. Some really amazing things happening for you Cleveland staffers!!

Excited for the Cleveland staffers.

#supersecretgear

Well I have my pen ready GG!!
i think you have to sign in blood... some serious stuff going on.

man, you Cleveland/srixon staffers are in for some torment in the coming weeks. having awesome secrets but not being able to share? the best kind of agony!

i think you have to sign in blood... some serious stuff going on.

man, you Cleveland/srixon staffers are in for some torment in the coming weeks. having awesome secrets but not being able to share? the best kind of agony!

Then i have the quill ready haha

Im playing with a some cleveland staffers dang you nate for being lefty. I am not even on staff and im excited cant imagine how you boys feel.

No kidding, the thought of these guys playing clubs in the MC that have not even been announced yet is incredible!

its nuts and unfathomable.

This is so AWESOME for you guys!!!

Anyone else count random spots on the Ceiling all night? Man I can't sleep much! Can't wait to see the awesome offerings that GG and JB have worked out with Cleveland! this is epic!

Anyone else count random spots on the Ceiling all night? Man I can't sleep much! Can't wait to see the awesome offerings that GG and JB have worked out with Cleveland! this is epic!

Pretty sure I have x ray vision through my roof at this point.

Aint that the truth. Come MC (shortly afterwards), you guys will be singing from the roof tops. I mean let's face it. Outside of a few internal and a couple of guys on tour, you 8 will be the first in the world to put these clubs in play.

This is so effin cool. Only THP.

Aint that the truth. Come MC (shortly afterwards), you guys will be singing from the roof tops. I mean let's face it. Outside of a few internal and a couple of guys on tour, you 8 will be the first in the world to put these clubs in play.

This puts it in perspective just a little.........

Awesome news for you Cleveland/Srixon Staffers!!! So excited for you guys.

Some serious goodness going on here! Only at THP!

I can't wait to see where this trip will take the eight of you!

and I just canceled my 3PM meeting

and I just canceled my 3PM meeting

This could either be a clue about time frame, or you're just that psyched about it. Definitely the latter, but maybe a bit of both? :act-up:

nice, that mean your going to the course

no, it was my only hurdle to making sure I am available the rest of the day at work in case we get the PM!

Back