What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played a scramble. Started out well, ended poorly. After dinner with the wife took my new 7i and went to one of the longer holes on the course and just hit to check distances. Once I got a groove going, they were traveling well. Looks like the 7i is my ~145 yard club. Not very long, but it was going straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the range and worked on tempo. Picked up a 3W

Orange Whip, THP, and indoor putting.. lots of work to catch up on this weekend though!

Few hours at the range working on the short game and now some well deserved THP time.

Confidence took a real knock yesterday after getting absolutely humped in my singles so I was keen to get out and try and get some mojo back.
6am tee off, 11 holes, 5 or 6 balls per hole, went really well thankfully, even got a couple of birdies on 17 and a couple of pars on 18.
I really needed that.

Watched a bit of the PGA and LPGA, then went to the course and played a few holes to sort some stuff out, after getting home I gave the clubs a much needed wash(hasn't been done for a few months).

I went to the range last night. Worked on some irons and my new 5 wood. Started normal working on technique, then decided to slow down my swing a little based on some stuff I read here. Besides the fact that the shots won't go as far swinging about 60-70, I realized with any bad shots I should be in less trouble as well. Will try that out next time on the course.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nothing today, but I'll make up for it the next couple days.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I walked 5 holes, the sprinklers started on the 9th green. At 9PM, it was still light, there where people behind me on the course.

Also, the sprinkler really started on my back. There was nothing and then I was soaking wet. So I went home..

I wasn't scoring really well, but it was quite annoying nonetheless. (Par, bogey, bogey, par, par)

Last edited:
Rain starts to fall as I'm leaving work for the second straight day. Looks like it's just some THP for me this evening!

I went to the other PGA SS in search of SLDR irons with graphite shafts. No bueno. I would really like to see and hit those babies soon. They had one set of steel shafts on display and that was it.

Hit 6 bags on the range driver through wedges, chipped for 45, putted for 45, played 12.

Hit 6 bags on the range driver through wedges, chipped for 45, putted for 45, played 12.

MC prep?

Playing only 12.....I like it.

#confidence

MC prep?

Playing only 12.....I like it.

#confidence

Sadly, I have a residency dinner to attend with the doc tonight so I need to go clean up and get my pockets on.

Sadly, I have a residency dinner to attend with the doc tonight so I need to go clean up and get my pockets on.

My version was better. ;)

Range and short game area for me today. Cleaned up the sticks for a tourney tomorrow.

Played a round with my wife this morning. Weather couldn't have been better.

Played 2 9s at my local course where I volunteer so free golf. It really is the best kind.

Played 18 with MightyQuinn at Whispering Pines then went over to the ladies U.S. Open for a little bit.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Calling around to find out what time I tee off in a match play event tomorrow. Little nervous. Haven't played in two weeks.

Played 18. Course is still soaked, and, now... mosquitoes galore....

Cleaned up clubs, some thping and camping in the cleveland thread

Played 18, trying to find my driver swing. Gave up the driver after 5, but the 3w was working pretty good.

Unwrapped a box of sticks and hit them....well

Hit 200 balls with irons; hit 100 balls with wedges, pictured here with red arrow pointing to ball in the air; putted for an hour.

Chose not to play today and instead prepared for tomorrow's Scramble Tournament, at my Home Course.

10491373_10152291753818401_5740075472153557782_o.jpg

Photo captured with GoPro Hero 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back