Gmamas Golf wants to donate to your charity.

GMAMAS GOLF

Reaction score
Handicap
At Gmamas Golf we are committed to helping those who need it the most. Our favorite charities are the Wounded Warrior Project and a small charity here in Georgia called Camp Southern Ground.

To help introduce ourselves to the THP crowd we would like to donate to some of your favorite charities as well.

Click on the link below to enter the contest (and sign up for our mailing list. If you don’t like our future emails you can unsubscribe with one click)

You will be asked to enter your contact info and favorite charity.

On Sunday June 29[SUP]th[/SUP] we will select 10 people from the list using an online randomizer. For the 10 names selected we will donate $100 to their favorite charity. AND we will donate $2 for each entry we get (up to $1000) to the Folds of Honor charity.

(Verification of payment: If your name is selected we will send the check to you and you can forward to the charity. We will send the Folds of Honor check to JB for him to forward)

Please spread the word and let’s give $2000 to charity this week.

(disclaimer. We need a minimum of 500 entries to pay out the 10 $100 payments. We will make the $2 per person donation to Folds of Honor regardless of how many people enter)

We will update you on how its going through this thread.

Here is the link.
http://visitor.r20.constantcontact....feskhb&f=31d78b65-4d70-477b-9098-e787de104faa

GMAMASGOLF.COM

EDIT: And dont forget if you shop at Gmama's to use the THP Coupon Code and get an additional 10% off. Coupon can be found in Random & Off Topic section of the forum in the banner ad at the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great promotion - Thanks!!

we are up to 4 bucks so far!!!!

GREAT job Gmammas, you guys are killing it. I'm in - American Brain Tumor Association (RIP mom)

Saturday afternoon. When the week hits, its going to get quite fun in here all helping charity.

we just doubled up to $8. lets rock!!

Awesome gesture! Houston SPCA is my choice.

Thanks for the generosity! Feed The Children is my choice.

we are up to $12. this is going to be good!! THP is going to drop some serious cash on our charities.

keep in mind that you have to follow the instructions in the original post. you cant just list your charity in this thread.
thanks

So cool!

here are a few of the charities represented so far.

American Brain Tumor Association
Semper Fi Charity Golf Event at Boca Royale
Houston SPCA
Folds Of Honor
Feed The Children
American Red Cross
ASPCA

All signed up. Thanks for your generosity. I hope Wounded Warriors gets some love i here.

This is so cool!

Signed up! What an awesome gesture! GMAMAS you rock!

Added. Awesome gesture by you!

I'm glad to add my name to the mailing list. As I don't really have a preferred charity, I went with Folds of Honor because I know there are a few around here that really favour them.

That is a good one. It was a coincidence, but i had been looking into folds of honor to start helping them out and when i contacted JB to see if THP had a preferred charity he mentioned them. so i feel like it was fate that we send them some love with this promotion.

Love this idea!!!

Be the ball!!

Signed up. Thanks for doing this!!!

What a great promotion. Browsing your site on my phone... Going to have to get back with a PC because there are too many great deals for a 4" screen!

How cool. I am really liking Grammas Golf!

Awesome gesture. I signed up and listed Autism Speaks

Thanks Gmamas and THP

Back