2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

This. Please ... so I can heckle my wife as bad as she did to me this past event.

We're up for the "New and Improved LIITA event". Excited to see what is in store for this event next year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife told the story this weekend about. Heckling is being nice

My wife told the story this weekend about. Heckling is being nice
Yeah, wife is forever banished from all golf outings not named LIITA*.

*Unless such banishment prohibits me from playing golf, in which case exceptions shall be made.

Just a heads up in case this is of any interest to anybody: I was just on the phone with Hyatt about a mistake with my points from a trip I took the week after LIITA. As you know, the Grand Cypress trip wasn't points eligible, as you didn't book your room directly through Hyatt. However, all purchases you made at the hotel were points eligible (valet, drinks at the bar, food, etc.). That might not be significant, but it gave me an extra 926 points with platinum bonus. If I hadn't asked, I wouldn't have received them, because I didn't give my Hyatt number at check-in.

Thanks for the tip as I forgot also. Made the call and they are adding my points now.

This place GG and I are at this weekend would make a great spot for this event should it return.

y9ega5ag.jpg

da6aredu.jpg

ena9yqe2.jpg

It's has to return that was so much fun. We had a blast.

Well the pool and view is nice. If that's Orlando, I have no clue where that is and that's going to bug me something fierce

That event was fantastic... Being able to involve Becky with golf and THP was amazing. This certainly must be on the map in the future!

From The HTC One Blue!

Well the pool and view is nice. If that's Orlando, I have no clue where that is and that's going to bug me something fierce

JB said no more events in central Florida....weather is terrible.... He was saying coastal is more likely.

From The HTC One Blue!

I didn't think that weather in May was horrible. It's typical, but wasn't out of the ordinary. Just kinda eh, time to turn this light blue shirt into a nice shade of dark blue.

I like the looks if this place, count us in for returning!

I didn't think that weather in May was horrible. It's typical, but wasn't out of the ordinary. Just kinda eh, time to turn this light blue shirt into a nice shade of dark blue.

I didn't think it was too bad. That's just what he was saying.

From The HTC One Blue!

Haha I gotcha. You know what I really don't care for? Google image searches. They do a terrible job of figuring out similar photos to any of those three. :alien:

Its not Orlando.

JB said no more events in central Florida....weather is terrible.... He was saying coastal is more likely.

From The HTC One Blue!

We will most likely have more events in Orlando in time, but the weather is tough at times.

From The HTC One Blue!

Haha I gotcha. You know what I really don't care for? Google image searches. They do a terrible job of figuring out similar photos to any of those three. :alien:

Story time. Short version.
GG and I got a deal on a place in Naples on the water that was incredible. One night into our stay, they told us through note in the door, that the two owners were fighting and because of that nobody had access to the resort pool, marina, fitness center, spa, etc. This coming a day after we checked in and had planned on a rental boat for the day today.

So we checked out early and made our way down the road to a different property we know rather well that is a bit similar to the place we were at in Orlando for this event. Then while the dogs were getting bathed at a local place, we explored the property and both said it would be a cool place for an event like LIITA.

I like this story and if you two say it'll be great for #LIITApartDOS I wanta be part of it

That's a beautiful resort. The big buildings in the background in the first photo had me thinking it was Orlando based on the lake and the shot. Could have easily been a photo looking at the Butler chain of lakes.

That first hotel.. That's a very odd situation to say the least.

That's a beautiful resort. The big buildings in the background in the first photo had me thinking it was Orlando based on the lake and the shot. Could have easily been a photo looking at the Butler chain of lakes.

That first hotel.. That's a very odd situation to say the least.

Yeah, talk about a kick to the jimmy.
But that is no lake in the photo brother. That distance is the gulf.

Yeah, talk about a kick to the jimmy.
But that is no lake in the photo brother. That distance is the gulf.

Can't go wrong with a beach nearby!

From The HTC One Blue!

Just make sure you find a place that has limited flights for Coers. I feel like it spawned the meme and would like continued hilarity and hijinx.

Not sure where that is but it looks awesome

Not sure where that is but it looks awesome

It is awesome. Similar to the Hyatt Regency that LIITA was held at. Lots to do including 3 pools, water slide, rock climbing, etc.

It is awesome. Similar to the Hyatt Regency that LIITA was held at. Lots to do including 3 pools, water slide, rock climbing, etc.

Sold!!

From The HTC One Blue!

Place looks nice, bummer about the owners fighting.

The g/f and I have milestone bday next year and we're looking at a trip... She keeps coming up with island getaways, I keep directing her to this thread...

Definitely going to try my hardest to get us into #LIITADOS for next year...

Gest looking place!!! Sure hope that LIITA comes back next year and that we are apart of it.

Be the ball!!

Wow that place looks amazing. I would love to go down there for LITA 2.0...

Back