I have to say, I LOVE this place compared to WRX

jimsonjcat

Reaction score
Handicap
I was over at WRX for a while, and was constantly getting "warned" for these ridiculous infractions they have over there. Such as I was trying to post and be interactive, and then I got warned for running my post up so I could place an ad in the classifieds, which was completely not the truth as it took me 2 months to get to 75 posts. Then there was the time I offered up a bunch of golf balls for trade sleeve for sleeve and they have a rule preventing people from trading sleeves. It was ridiculous, they go out of their way to keep you from being interactive.

Here, I've had a great time, enjoy reading all the posts, and love that I can participate without fear of breaking some very stupid and arbitrary rule.

Thanks to all of you for being so warm and welcoming. I think I have found "home" as they say.

Never have spent any time of that forum and definitely never will after reading your post. Sounds ridiculous to me. Couldn't imagine that any golf forum could even come close to THP. Glad you are here!

Welcome to the best forum ever created

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. You're going to love it here.

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome, glad you joined

Thp is cool everywhere else drools.

This place will be like night and day for ya

Welcome

This is a very laid back group I have discovered in my short time ... Been on other forums where it was easy to get jumped on ... Even by the forum leaders

I am looking forward to to making some friends on here, and hopefully there is a THP event in the Phx area soon ...

Welcome home , We are glad you found us !

Look you further than the fundraising thread for Alzheimer's that nerfy put up this morning to see just one of the reasons why this place is so great. THPers immediately pitching in to help very worthy casues! Her goal of $300 will be far exceeded by just the THPer donations alone.

We all do it differently, WRX has their way and they are very good at that, we have a completely different way that is ours and we are very good at that. The key is just finding the one you fit into the most and running with it.

Welcome to THP. Glad you're here.

Welcome to THP, there's not a better site out there.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and I'm glad you are enjoying the site. THPs owners and staff do a great job making sure things stay friendly and the other members are a welcoming bunch...you will continue to find a lot of great folks here.

Welcome home!

Welcome!

I have a WRX account, and the only thing that was good about making it. Was being able to win my current putter. Other then that it's full of losers. Unlike THP, which is full of cool people.

THP is king for sure!!!

I won't comment on another site outside of saying I'm sure they do a great job.

We have very easy rules.
Don't make personal attacks.
Don't link to sites that do not honor embargo dates.
treat people how you would want to be treated.
And according to GolferGal...The only rule that matters is don't be a d-bag or be prepared for her wrath.

Back