Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

I mentioned this in the other thread, but the key for me will be how each compares under some pressure. I love the SS alignment, but the Classic #2 is appealing to my eye and the stroke style right now--so I have to put these through the ringer this week to see what the best putter will be at game time.

The #2 is sweet looking for sure, that is the style of putter I'm currently gaming. Throw in the milled face and I'd be all over it as well!

I just got fitted to the seemore ptm1 so idk what's close to that. But I have been gaming the SS CS so I like it. Putters not the issue just me.

I just got fitted to the seemore ptm1 so idk what's close to that. But I have been gaming the SS CS so I like it. Putters not the issue just me.

From what I've seen on Cleveland's site the SS is the only putter they offer center-shafted, so that's probably a good call on your part.

From what I've seen on Cleveland's site the SS is the only putter they offer center-shafted, so that's probably a good call on your part.
if your good with it i'm good with it partner

I've got some work to do this week. Still not 100% on putter selection and a few others to make too.

So excited to see what you guys get. Counting down the days to the cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spreadsheet has a few possible bag setups. Gotta go roll some putters this week and decide on wedge gaps etc that will make life easier decision wise.

I think I could order today if I had to. I've got the sheet filled out minus a few details. Just need to get those ironed out and I'm good to go. I'd like to get on a lie board, but that may or may not happen in time thanks to some goings on this week.

Biggest question mark really was iron shafts, but I know what to do there. Just wanted to make it more difficult than it needed to be for awhile.

Biggest question mark really was iron shafts, but I know what to do there. Just wanted to make it more difficult than it needed to be for awhile.

You got to have something to ponder to make it interesting!

reach out to jman he knows shaft stuff

Might have missed it, but what is the deadline for you guys to submit?

So cool. I am excited for you cool cats

Are you able to discuss shaft options?

Are you able to discuss shaft options?

Honestly, I don't know. I had a post typed up that gave zero info on the offerings and was all about shafts, but I just deleted it and moved on. It was mostly just so somebody would tell me to do what I was already going to do anyway lol.

I'm going tomorrow to get a fitting with the current clubs. Just want to figure out shafts, flexes, wedges, putter and all other numbers. Can't wait to see what I'll figure out.

I know Mike was on his phone all night. #seemedprettyexcited

Glad the wait is over guys!

Pretty sweet to see how excited you boys are

Back