2 New SeeMore Putters

The center shafted are really great. I can feel the weight more evenly and that makes for better swing both back and forward. I recently tried the whistle shaft at SeeMore and was quite surprised at how much I liked it, so my new SeeMore will have that shaft. Cant wait for it to arrive.

For those who have yet to try these putters....BELIEVE THE HYPE. I can say they have helped my putting and most who have used them would probably say the same. I have not found a better overall brand for craftsmanship, style and performance.

I am close to pulling the string on owning one of these babies :eek:)....

Who's Your Daddy? :D

haha. these are sweet putters. i need to take a look at the seemore line a little more. i'm a couple of putts per round from being where i want to be with my golf game.

814089128_MFkqB-M.jpg

JB, is the 2nd from left putter the Si3w?

Last edited:
I dont have it in front of me, but I think it is just the Si3

You are correect JB that is the Si3

I'm a fan of the offset shafts. Can't wait to give it a try :wink:

That M9 makes me weak.

yes, you are correct si3w. Great feeling putter! - in the picture you have
sb2w, si3w, db4 plat, si2, fgp, fgp mallet, m3, m2, m1, si1, m8, mfgp2 bl, si3 - hope this helps - FL Golf Outing is going to be something. Have a great weekend THP! - sipping coffee and reading my daily dose of all THP

Gray Golf,

Go ahead and pull the trigger...you will thank yourself for it!

Thanks for clarifying Seemore :act-up:

I can't wait to see how I adjust to the straight shafts when I get to FL. Lucky for me, if they don't work you have the offset too.

yes, you are correct si3w. Great feeling putter! - in the picture you have
sb2w, si3w, db4 plat, si2, fgp, fgp mallet, m3, m2, m1, si1, m8, mfgp2 bl, si3 - hope this helps - FL Golf Outing is going to be something. Have a great weekend THP! - sipping coffee and reading my daily dose of all THP

Thanks for your help in this.

Gray Golf,

Go ahead and pull the trigger...you will thank yourself for it!

Oh come on Keith :eek:)..... The temptation is getting stronger :D I don't want Calloway and them boys crying in Blairsville if I pull out the new flat stick :banana:

I am sure the SeeMore folks would give you some tissue for the tears your partners shed when you putt lights out :act-up:

I am sure the SeeMore folks would give you some tissue for the tears your partners shed when you putt lights out :act-up:

My thoughts exactly...hehe.

We will have some reviews coming up very soon on a couple of models. Then these are up next.

My thoughts exactly...hehe.

We will have some reviews coming up very soon on a couple of models. Then these are up next.

JB -- You and Keith are bad to the bone for tempting me on that beautiful
M3 SeeMore putter :D The last time I spent $300.00 bucks on a putter was a few years back on a center shaft mallet style Scotty Cameron. I will investigate all the options Seemore has for my style and take a serious look. I know I have something else in the closet to sell that will offset the cost factor :D

I seen my first SeeMore putter in person today. It was a center shafted model, with a LONG hosel or neck or whatever you would call it. I have never liked center shafted putters, but for 65$ I shoulda prolly picked it up.

I seen my first SeeMore putter in person today. It was a center shafted model, with a LONG hosel or neck or whatever you would call it. I have never liked center shafted putters, but for 65$ I shoulda prolly picked it up.

Dust -- I am just more consistant with a center shafted model. It has to look good to your eye and feel good. Being tall 6'2" I actually putt better with the 44 inch length putters. I feel better with my arms hanging down :D
$65.00 sounds like a good deal for a quality putter! Just think how many shots you hit with your putter. Sometimes more than you like huh ?? :D

Gray- While I do hit a few more than I like, fortunately for me, putting is probably the strongest part of my game. I will be back at the golf shop tomorrow when its less busy, so I actually have a chance to try the putter. I have an Odyssey #7 that I like, but it would be nice to have an extra for the days that her and I arent getting along to well.

Gray- While I do hit a few more than I like, fortunately for me, putting is probably the strongest part of my game. I will be back at the golf shop tomorrow when its less busy, so I actually have a chance to try the putter. I have an Odyssey #7 that I like, but it would be nice to have an extra for the days that her and I arent getting along to well.

Dust -- Everybody's got to have a backup putter dude! :D Well maybe not Corey Pavin as I think he has putted with the same old putter for years.

I have three putters and may be selling one to try a Seemore. I always keep three putters and three drivers as backup clubs. I don't fish and I don't hunt so I spend my spare money on golf stuff. Nuff said :D

I am also in the market for trying a seemore. No shops around here carry them so I will have to keep looking for used to have any hope of trying before buying.

Golf Galaxy has them.

Back