2014 U.S. Women's Open (SPOILERS)

I just couldn't even imagine. It's one thing to experiment, but yikes. My homey Wie needs some SPi in her life.
I actually tried it once on the practice green, wasn't pretty lol. I can't even come close to making putts like that

I actually tried it once on the practice green, wasn't pretty lol. I can't even come close to making putts like that

I did it down in NJ with some THPers. It was interesting. Either way it works for her.

Quoting myself is awkward, but...

The tape is nowhere near as ridiculous as her putting stance/stroke. Yeowsa.

Dean gave it a shot:
2014-05-18-00-38-23.jpg

It shocks me how many pros on both tours play with their putters not flat at address. I wonder if it's a fitting thing or whether they just prefer it. I struggle seeing the logic in either one.

It shocks me how many pros on both tours play with their putters not flat at address. I wonder if it's a fitting thing or whether they just prefer it. I struggle seeing the logic in either one.

Both I think, preference because its habit, habit because its comfortable. Its just funny to me to see, but, they're the pros. Hahaha

Just tried to tune in and the local NBC affiliate is running a charity telethon of sorts. Really? Who's bright idea was this? Gonna go live stream I guess.

JM

Gorgeous shot from Wie

Yes it was. Fat of the green and two putts from here out and it's hers.

JM

Great to see Wie getting her game back into form!!!

Is Wie leading this tournament with a $80 driver shaft?

Wie in some trouble. They can't find her 2nd shot on 16

Well this isn't good

This could get very interesting here shortly.

Oh no I jinxed her.

Omg I can't even watch right now lol

Come on Wieasy.

That 1st putt was iffy.

oh boy...$h1t just got real, 1 shot lead w/ 2 to play

Saved double. 1 shot lead w/ two to go

Makes the comeback. Well it will be an interesting finish

Uh oh......

Weeeeew ok let's relax and get it together

Back