2014 U.S. Women's Open (SPOILERS)

Heck of a birdie and to follow up with a solid drive to boot.

Be the ball!!

That's a hell of a bounce back birdie. Time to sting one down the fairway
That's exactly what that looked like, that thing ran forever.

Impressive by Wie on 17 after that mess on 16.

Just crazy how well that table top is working for her. They just said all her numbers this week and they are impressive for sure.

Safetly within 25 feet in 2. 3 putt wins it and she hasn't done that all week.

Let's get this done Wie!!!

That has to be such an incredible feeling for her. Walking up to the 18th after all the years she has been on the scene.

Talk about a good Major start for the LPGA, Lexi and now Wie, if they could see Ko grab one too then talk about a dream start for them with arguably their biggest names and names of the future.

Congrats to Michelle Wie. She played extremely well all week.

That was awesome!!! So stoked for Wie!

I think it's very classy to see Stacey Lewis come out to the green and congratulate her.

Congrats to Michelle Wie. She played extremely well all week.

Indeed she did. Very cool, glad to see her finally get one.

What a win for Wie! Absolutely fantastic!

Nice win for Wie. Happy for her.

Like Jman said its awesome to see the women's game right now! Seems like the LPGA is just soaring

That was a very exciting Women's US Open. Heck of a win for Wie, she played fantastic!

Happy for Wie, finally she gets her major.

Agreed Dean! She didn't have to do that, but she did. The LPGA is looking strong right now for sure.

Congrats MW.

JM

Great golf today. Some drama, emotion, and some great play.

Happy to see Michelle win a major! Kudos to her for daring to be different as well!

Big shot in the arm for LPGA Golf IMO. This is a very a very popular win.

The bomb.
Maybe the fist pump is actually the Nike Swoosh since it is so popular with their athletes.

Excitement maybe?

Congrats to Wie, coming into her own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm glad to see Wie win a major. After being in the spotlight for so long, you forget how young she still is.

I really enjoyed that finish. Huge huge putt on 17, and erased any thought I had for her to fall off the wagon.

Awesome stuff. Good on her.

Well at least one of the Opens had a bit of Sunday excitement.

And it certainly appears the course held up to the back to back tourneys.

I didn't watch much each day bit I didnt seem to hear any complaints from the women about the course.

Big win for the USGA. Look for this to happen again. Maybe back here or it could probably work at Bethpage as well.

Back