I have to say, I LOVE this place compared to WRX

Welcome to THP and I couldn't agree more. I joined wrx about a month before I learned about THP, and even in that short time I saw a lot of things that weren't what I was looking for and things that weren't nearly as good as here at THP.

I have to say, I LOVE this place compared to WRX

What does this mean?

Companies have specific release dates of information etc, called embargo dates when media can release the info. THP follows these dates, some do not. We always have and always will.

What does this mean?

An embargo date is a date put forth by the company releasing the products. THP honors those dates.
Most reputable websites honor those dates.
A small amount however, try hard to put out release info before the date selected by the company.
Those site links are not allowed on THP.
While most communities and forums dont allow links at all, THP does, and just focuses on this small amount.
Its not something members need to think or worry about. If a link is posted that does not work, we will politely notify.

Thanks, still learning everyday :)

Welcome to the team!

:welcome:

This is the place to be man, welcome aboard. I spent some time on WRX back in college when I was douchey enough to fit in over there... Classifieds might get more exposure over there due to sheer numbers but that's about it... otherwise that place is a cesspool.

WRX has some positive things. Of course, THP is much better!

Welcome to THP. The best golf forum out there, period.

Eventually the right path is found :). Welcome to thp!

I don't have any experience on other golf forums. I was fortunate enough to find THP first when I was looking up equipment reviews. I actually wasn't "looking" for a golf forum to begin with, but of course, reading one thread led to reading others, which led to me joining and here I still am. I do have experience on forums related to other hobbies and interests and I have to say, I've gotten burned out on all of them except for THP. This place is definitely different.

Welcome to THP!!

This place sucks though.

No one plays XX flex shafts straight off the tour vans, while rolling only Circle T putters while hitting Japanese only released forged irons from Epon himself.

This place sucks though.

No one plays XX flex shafts straight off the tour vans, while rolling only Circle T putters while hitting Japanese only released forged irons from Epon himself.
Speak for yourself

Welcome buddy. It's a great place to be

Welcome to THP!!

Be the ball!!

Welcome aboard!

WRX can be "OK", I check it a few times a week mostly to see if Monte has posted any wisdom. If he were to stop posting there, like Dan C. did, then the place would be worthless. THP has been a breath of fresh air for a golfer like me, and I'm glad you are spending more time here. I know I'm thankful to everyone here, and this is by far and away the site I spend THE most time on :)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Glad you dropped in.

JM

First off, welcome to THP...you're gonna love this place. Secondly, I was also at WRX before I came here. I think my first or secod post over there someone cracked some joke about my handicap and reported my thread soooo yeah...here I am and I love it!

Glad you stopped by and have found your place. I wouldn't know how it is different but it is certainly what I prefer in a golf community family

Glad to have you here! The community here is great - lots of knowledgeable people, and the topics are wide-ranging. Still a lot of equipment talk, lots of talk about the game, and probably a topic in the off-topic thread about anything and everything.

Welcome to THP glad you are here.

I was over at WRX for a while, and was constantly getting "warned" for these ridiculous infractions they have over there. Such as I was trying to post and be interactive, and then I got warned for running my post up so I could place an ad in the classifieds, which was completely not the truth as it took me 2 months to get to 75 posts. Then there was the time I offered up a bunch of golf balls for trade sleeve for sleeve and they have a rule preventing people from trading sleeves. It was ridiculous, they go out of their way to keep you from being interactive.

Here, I've had a great time, enjoy reading all the posts, and love that I can participate without fear of breaking some very stupid and arbitrary rule.

Thanks to all of you for being so warm and welcoming. I think I have found "home" as they say.
I've been suspended from wrx twice once for 30 days and once for 90 days. I am so glad I got suspended the last time because it lead me to THP to get my golf fix, and I truely found a golf home. The people here are amazing and I am yet to go back to Golfwrx because I have no reason to.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Back