What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
41/42 for 83 on what's been my regular course the past several months. Pretty decent for me, especially with 3 weeks between rounds.

40/43 for an 83 today. I completely fell apart today at the end of our almost 6 hour round. Group in front of us was 2 holes behind by #13 and it took it's toll on me

Man, chalk today as one of those what-could-have-been days. Shot 39-42-81 today. I was hitting the ball so well today but just couldn't get a putt to drop. Had great looks at birdie on 1, 2, 3, 7, and 14 but didn't make one, as well missing a 3 footer for eagle on #4. Add in short misses on 5, 12, and 13 and that's my round. Was only +5 going to #16 and threw doubles up on 16&18. 3 doubles overall. Oh well though, that's just golf. I love where my swing is though. The swing changes are really settling in. Hit 10/14 FIR but only 7 GIR. The wind was wreaking havoc on the back 9. Thankfully, I had solid greenside game today.

40/43 for an 83 today. I completely fell apart today at the end of our almost 6 hour round. Group in front of us was 2 holes behind by #13 and it took it's toll on me

Difficult to keep a clear mind. I feel you.

U call the pro shop and complain? I would have sent berserk

U call the pro shop and complain? I would have sent berserk

Wouldn't have mattered. There were rangers everywhere. Yet all they would do is just drive by. They wouldn't even say a word to us or ask how pace is. I get that it's a Sunday morning but that should be all the more reason to keep pace moving

My round yesterday took 5.5 hours and when we complained to the Marshall he puffed out his chest and proclaimed that we have no right to expect less than a 6 hour round on a Saturday afternoon.
No wonder the course has pace issues...I told him if they put a sign up at the gate that said "6h pace of play" they'd be bankrupt by months end. Also, I told him to get the 4:15 pace of the scorecard if they are going to do nothing to enforce it.

Prick.

38-38 = 76 from Gold tees on home course (70.5/129) with 3 sixes (one double) and 2 birdies

T
Heck of a round congrats.

was this tourney on your home course or elsewhere?

this was home, the course is a decent challenge normally, but this is my first sub 80 round in tournament conditions on this track.

I put the paint brush down today and decided to play 18 holes. What a beautiful day and a much needed break from all the work I've been doing around the house since we moved.

Shot 85 (42,43). I had at least 4 doubles, 2 birdies, and a good many pars in the mix. Not bad for the little I've played this year. That will change soon!

I shot a 94 today ... not bad for me!

Finally got some time to hit the course today for my birthday round. Ended up carding an even par 72 with 4 birdies and 4 bogies. Struck the ball surprisingly well today and putted quite well for not playing in three weeks.

Played a quick 9 holes after the USA Soccer game w four buddies. Shot 42 w two OB and one in the water. Had four good birdie looks, couldn't get a putt to drop from outside 4 feet. Greens were spotty at best, flat out lousy after aerating last week.
Better than working.

Shot 76 yesterday....good way to start a new trend.

42-51. Only made one putt over 4 feet. Had two decent iron shots just catch bunkers. Got out nicely but couldnt drop the putts. After playing one ball the entire front 9, hooked it OB on 10, then went OB on 12, 13 & 15... thats no way to play golf.

Took the new clubs out to the course yesterday. Played like crud. Not sure if it was the clubs (which I topped more often than not) or my back which tightened up after my second swing on the third hole (I went par, bogey on the first two holes so thought I was in for a good round). Decided to play from the blues (which added 729 yards) which could have attributed to part of my problem, but the poor iron play was the major part as far as I was concerned. From now on though ... whites only.

Really dejected though. I expected to make much more improvement over what I am seeing at this point.

Last edited:
44/39 for 83 yesterday. Had it going on the back nine. Was even for holes 10 through 17 only to triple the tough 18th.

Hit all four par threes in regulation and had 3 pars and one birdie for a 2.8 average. Iron game is good right now!

44/39 for 83 yesterday. Had it going on the back nine. Was even for holes 10 through 17 only to triple the tough 18th.

Hit all four par threes in regulation and had 3 pars and one birdie for a 2.8 average. Iron game is good right now!

Way to get it going on the back! Solid round!

Shot a 77 last night. 3 birdies, 8 bogies and 7 pars. Not a bad round all together. Everything is kind of working good at the moment. Couple times I put myself in good position to get up and down only to miss a 4 foot par putt. Looking forward to playing tonight.

I was at a 71 thru 12 and after missing the green on 13 (par 3) so badly Oob, I took a hard left back to he car.

7/10 fairways hit, but 8 ****ing penalty strokes from second shots to places only an atv
Or Sasquatch could get to.

It Served no purpose wasting the rest of my day or balls so I bounced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a 90 in 2:10 Saturday at Bent Creek in Jax (Par 71). Went after a couple of showers came through Jax and had the course to ourselves.

I had my first tournament of the summer today on a 31/33 par 64 course. I went 33/32 for a 1 over 65 and won the tournament by 8 shots. I broke my previous record of 6 over by 5 shots! It was also the first time I've ever been under par on 9 holes. On the back I had 1 birdie and 8 pars. I couldn't be happier with my game right now!

Had some GIR's today, but just didn't sink those birdies.

Screen_Shot_2014_06_24_at_0_42_14.png

Strange round today. Shot +11 for 9. Had 2 GIR, but was around the green on all but one hole (par 3 that I straight up blew up on). Lipped out 4 putts. Other than that +3 blow up hole, had a malleable par putt on every other. Frustrating, but they'll fall some other time.

I put the paint brush down today and decided to play 18 holes. What a beautiful day and a much needed break from all the work I've been doing around the house since we moved.

Shot 85 (42,43). I had at least 4 doubles, 2 birdies, and a good many pars in the mix. Not bad for the little I've played this year. That will change soon!

Mighty fine round, Kelly, for as little you'be played lately. It doesn't take you long to get your groove back.

Strange round today. Shot +11 for 9. Had 2 GIR, but was around the green on all but one hole (par 3 that I straight up blew up on). Lipped out 4 putts. Other than that +3 blow up hole, had a malleable par putt on every other. Frustrating, but they'll fall some other time.

Just shake that one off partner. You'll get it back next time out. Just keep working.

#DoWorkDotCom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back